boot loader freeze (t410)

prinzjo

3 posts in this topic

Hello, i install Yosemite on T41 (with Intel HD Graphics) by this way : http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286092-guide-1st-generation-intel-hd-graphics-qeci/.

My only problem is that the t410 boot not all time. 9 to 10 it is blocked, in the apple boot logo. The bar is loading a little bit and than nothing and 15min he seems going in the sleep mode :0. After that is must reboot the T410. Sry it's my first time with a Hackintosh and another sorry for my bad english.

Hi,

Can you provide more detailed information about your system, starting with the hardware specifications? 

Try booting with the following bootflags: -f -v, and attach a photo here when the system hangs on the verbose output. 

Which bootloader are you using, Clover or Chameleon? 

This issue is also covered in the guide you linked: 

Troubleshooting Information:

Some users may have trouble finding which framebuffer works on their computer. I have listed a few common problems that users encounter.

Problem 1: When you installed the Intel® HD Graphics framebuffer, the spinning wheel on the Apple boot screen freezes. 

When the spinning wheel freezes on the Apple boot screen, this means that you chose the wrong framebuffer category. For example, if you installed the Normal framebuffer and the spinning wheel freezes, you will have to install either the Alternate or Alternate 2 framebuffer.

Problem 2: When you installed the Intel® HD Graphics framebuffer, the spinning wheel on the Apple boot screen spins forever and the desktop never appears. 

When the spinning wheel on the Apple boot screen spins forever and never shows the desktop, it means that OS X failed to recognize your Intel® HD Graphics IGPU. Some PCs suffer from this problem and the only way to fix this is by injecting the information of your Intel® HD Graphics IGPU manually using a DSDT (Differentiated System Description Table) or using the Natit kext.

In order to inject this information onto the DSDT, your DSDT must be patched so that it compiles correctly. The information that you have to inject to the DSDT is the model, OS-Info, and VRAM. Go to the DSDT section for more information. (This method is recommended).

The other way to fix this is by installing the Natit kext. This kext will inject the information of your Intel® HD Graphics IGPU automatically. While this may solve the problem on some computers, I don't recommended it. The reason is because this kext also sets values that are useless and can cause conflict. On some computers, Natit injects the wrong information and corrupts the display. You can try it, but it is only a temporary solution. When you have time, I highly recommend you patch your DSDT so that you never have to install Natit.

I use cover and it's a T410 intel with i5

32724820150805225213.jpgI may install the QE/Ci

Edit : Now install the AppleIntelHDGraphicsFb.kext for QE/CI but the boot  still stucks in" Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2175"

So i can't boot no more to makes changes... Need Help