Need help Intel amd radeon hd 7770 Is not working

Nuriupin

3 posts in this topic

Hi im new here and trying to hackintosh my pc but I'm not successful installing it. It always shows an error with nanoseconds xxxx.... or weird text after successful install with boot flag -x

i used clover and i was successful with the pre install. but i can't boot thru the hardrive. i use this boot flags : -v , GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No.

my Bios Seetings in Gigabyte-UEFI Dual Bios

Bios Version: F6

VTD- disable

Boot mode: UEFI

Initial display: Pcie 1

i can only enter to hdd thru this boot flag -v -x but there is a glitch on the screen and the hackintosh is so slow.

Here are my specs:

Gigabyte z97 D3H

Asus Radeon hd 7770 2GB

Intel Xeon E3 1220 V3

Gskill 16gb RAM

Samsung 125gb SSD

Please need your help.

Thank you

Hi im new here and trying to hackintosh my pc but I'm not successful installing it. It always shows an error with nanoseconds xxxx.... or weird text after successful install with boot flag -x

i used clover and i was successful with the pre install. but i can't boot thru the hardrive. i use this boot flags : -v , GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No.

my Bios Seetings in Gigabyte-UEFI Dual Bios

Bios Version: F6

VTD- disable

Boot mode: UEFI

Initial display: Pcie 1

i can only enter to hdd thru this boot flag -v -x but there is a glitch on the screen and the hackintosh is so slow.

Here are my specs:

Gigabyte z97 D3H

Asus Radeon hd 7770 2GB

Intel Xeon E3 1220 V3

Gskill 16gb RAM

Samsung 125gb SSD

Please need your help.

Thank you

If you're on 10.10.3 or later edit your AMDRadeonX4000.kext Info.plist , repair permissions, and rebuild kernelcache

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/305623-radeon-7750-not-working-since-10103/?p=2128222