Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hi to all!
I've installed Yosemite on:
- i5 4690
- ASRock H87M Pro4 (with intel ethernet I219-V) (IntelMausiEthernet, AppleIntelE1000 and RehabMan for I219V kexts)
- 8gb ddr3 RAM
- 1tb hard disk
If I disable I219-V from BIOS, when I shutdown it, don't reboots (tested with all kexts)
If I enable I219-V from BIOS, when I shutdown it, the system reboots.
How can I fix this? Thanks!
How to create a macOS Installer which doesn't need bootloader kext injection (FakeSMC in pre-linked kernel), bypass High Sierra firmware and MBR checkBy fusion71au
This is a brief guide on how to create a vanilla El Capitan (also same process for Sierra) OS X Installer USB with an updated prelinked kernel containing FakeSMC.
It is tailored for those users who want to understand the “nuts and bolts” of how to create an installer and also to help brush up on their terminal skills (rather than have one made for them with the numerous automated “tools” available or even Apple’s createinstallmedia) :
Specifically, it is also a “Proof of Concept” which shows that installation is possible without even having to rely on boot loader kext injection.
Existing Yosemite installation (or Mavericks - see post#4 for steps 7,8) “Install OS X El Capitan.app" downloaded to the Applications folder Pacifist FakeSMC.kext - Slice or Kozlek branch Bootloader - Clover or Chameleon 8GB or larger USB drive (16GB recommended), formatted HFS+ (MBR or GUID) named “Installer”
1. Boot into Yosemite with the kext-dev-mode=1 boot flag
2. Open OS X terminal and type the following lines, followed by <Enter> after each line.
The image restore and file copying may take a while to complete, and at the end of the process, the Installer volume is renamed to “OS X Base System"....
sudo -s hdiutil attach /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg asr restore -source /Volumes/OS\ X\ Install\ ESD/BaseSystem.dmg -target /Volumes/Installer -erase -format HFS+ -noprompt -noverify rm /Volumes/OS\ X\ Base\ System/System/Installation/Packages cp -av /Volumes/OS\ X\ Install\ ESD/Packages /Volumes/OS\ X\ Base\ System/System/Installation cp -av /Volumes/OS\ X\ Install\ ESD/BaseSystem.dmg /Volumes/OS\ X\ Install\ ESD/BaseSystem.chunklist /Volumes/OS\ X\ Base\ System diskutil unmount /Volumes/OS\ X\ Install\ ESD exit 3. Right click on the “OS X Base System” Volume and click “Get Info”
4. Click on the lock icon and untick “Ignore ownership on this volume”
5. Extract/Copy the El Capitan Kernels folder into /System/Library/ of the USB with Pacifist. NB It is found in the "Essentials.pkg" in /System/Installation/Packages
6. Delete or Rename the original /System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel —> OG.prelinkedkernel
7. Copy FakeSMC.kext and other necessary kexts (e.g. VoodooPS2Controller.kext for laptops) into the /Library/Extensions folder of the installer USB using Finder.
8. Back in terminal, type the following lines, followed by <Enter> after each line to rebuild the prelinkedkernel…..
sudo -s chmod -R 755 /Volumes/OS\ X\ Base\ System/Library/Extensions chown -R 0:0 /Volumes/OS\ X\ Base\ System/Library/Extensions touch /Volumes/OS\ X\ Base\ System/System/Library/Extensions kextcache -u /Volumes/OS\ X\ Base\ System exit Any errors should be noted but the output below is normal e.g.
9. Install your Bootloader targeting the OS X Base System volume
10. Boot your system with the USB without injected kexts into the OS X Installer GUI....
The original prelinked kernel in a fresh install of El Capitan will also lack FakeSMC ie it will only be linked to Apple signed kexts. In order to boot into El Capitan the first time around without boot loader kext injection, the PLK needs to be rebuilt for the El Capitan volume like we did for the installer:
1. Boot into Yosemite with the kext-dev-mode=1 boot flag
2. Delete or Rename the original /System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel for the El Capitan volume —> OG.prelinkedkernel
3. Copy FakeSMC.kext and other necessary kexts (e.g. VoodooPS2Controller.kext for laptops) into the /Library/Extensions folder of El Capitan using Finder
4. Back in terminal, type the following lines, followed by <Enter> after each line to rebuild the prelinkedkernel. In this example, the El Capitan volume is named "El_Capitan" - change if you have named it something else...
sudo -s chmod -R 755 /Volumes/El_Capitan/Library/Extensions chown -R 0:0 /Volumes/El_Capitan/Library/Extensions touch /Volumes/El_Capitan/System/Library/Extensions kextcache -u /Volumes/El_Capitan exit 5. Install your Bootloader targeting the El Capitan volume. This step is only necessary if you are installing El Capitan on a new drive without existing boot loader (not required if installing on a disk with existing boot loader beside Yosemite).
6. Reboot your system without injected kexts into El Capitan!
The All-In-One Guide to Vanilla OS X for beginners
Updates for Sierra and High Sierra Custom Prelinkedkernel Generator Tool I have made a custom prelinkedkernel generator "PLK.tool" for Sierra + El Capitan. Instructions: 1. Download and extract the attached BaseSystem_PLK.tool.zip into your ~/Downloads folder. 2. Copy any extra kexts necessary for booting your hack to ~/Downloads/BaseSystem/ExtraKexts (e.g. FakeSMC, VoodooPS2Controller), making sure SIP is disabled. 3. Copy BaseSystem.dmg to ~/Downloads/BaseSystem 4. Open terminal and run the following commands... cd ~/Downloads/BaseSystem chmod +x PLK.tool ./PLK.tool ---> supply your admin password ---> will place your new custom prelinkedkernel on the desktop. macOS High Sierra bypass Firmware and MBR checks in post#13.
BaseSystem_PLK.tool_Mojave.zip (need to run in Mojave to avoid dependency errors)
after years I come back to Hackintosh. In the early days I played with ozmosis and my good old 4700k. Now I'm back and worked around a 100% working setup with enough power to get me through all my tasks like audio, video cut etc.
In this short tutorial I will guide you through BIOS Settings and give you access to my EFI Folder. This I do because I haven't found anything on the web for my setup. Maybe it will help some of you. When you follow the steps you will have a perfect running Hackintosh like I do have now
I've chosen the iMac 18,3 because of the easy integration of both Graphic Units and the support of HEVC.
CPU: Intel i7 9700k (Overclocked in Bios to 4,7 GHz)
SMBIOS: iMac18,3 (Because of Dedicated Graphics and HEVC Intel Support)
RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16 (XMP Profile to 3200MHz)
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON (MS-7b17) <- It's the model without WLAN/Bluetooth
Graphic Card: Sapphire RX580 Nitro+
Bluetooth & WLAN: Broadcom Card in PCI Adapter
What is working:
Almost everything! All USB Ports, Intel Power Management, Bluetooth, WLAN, LAN, Intel Graphics HEVC, Boot/Reboot, Sleep
What is not working:
Facetime & iMessage (Don't need it but I will come back to this)
1. Create Mojave 10.14.5 USB Drive | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZDXxKfodE&t=95s | Us this tutorial or search the forum
2. Load my EFI Folder: https://workupload.com/file/zkJ4zdQk
3. Go into your bios and use my settings in the Screenshot I attached
4. Boot from USB Stick | Install Mojave | Boot into Mojave (Check other Tutorials if you don't know how)
5. Generate Serials with Clover Configurator
6. Happy Hackintosh Life!
Kext I use:
AppleALC.kext | Needed for Sound
BrcmFirmwareData.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card
BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card
CodecCommander.kext | Fix Problems after Sleep
CPUFriend.kext | Perfect Power Management for my CPU
CPUFriendDataProvider.kext | Perfect Power Management for my CPU
FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card
FakePCIID.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card
FakeSMC.kext | Standard
IntelMausiEthernet.kext | Ethernet
Lilu.kext | Standard
USBInjectAll.kext | To fix all USB Ports
WhateverGreen.kext | Needed for graphics
If you have success with my little tutorial and EFI Build let me know! Hope you reach the desktop and will be happy!
[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, BroadwellBy MaLd0n
Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset! https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=6771 Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell Skylake, Kabylake and Coffeelake is here http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/321872-guide-sierra-on-gigabyte-mobos-serie-200-kabylake-dsdt/ Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install
Mojave Full DSDT patch http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=6428 First... ***Update bios to last available version!*** If you need a full patched DSDT... -Extract tables with F4 key in Clover boot screen! -Run it and send me files! RunMe.app Installation --Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave https://github.com/chris1111/Create-Install-Media/releases --Install Clover in USB stick https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/ --Replace with my Clover folder https://olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/CLOVER.SERIES.CHIPSET.zip --Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system! Post Installation --Install Clover and replace with my folder https://olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/CLOVER.SERIES.CHIPSET.zip --Reboot and activate video! Bingo! Now you need a fine tune! DSDT time! --DSDT Patches -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -DMAC -SLPB -DARWIN -LPC -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -XXXX to HDEF -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -USBX -PMCR -EC -PNLF -HDMI
- 1 Generation Intel Processors, use Generate P and C States in config.plist
- 2 and 3 Generations Intel Processors, Generate SSDT with Piker script and drop CpuPm and Cpu0Ist SSDTs
- 4 Generation+ Intel Processors, use PluginType=1 in DSDT, SSDT or Clover config.plist
for check Power, Frequency, Temperature and Utilization, use it
Install Intel Power Gadget.pkg.zip
Install .app, select the required permission and reboot. Work in F1 / F2 keys!
*in some cases .app don't work, check patches in config.plist inside Clover folder Post Install
Use DSDT + AppleAlc
--install Lan driver by Mieze
-Atheros http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/313-atherose2200ethernet/ -Intel http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/396-intelmausiethernet/ -Realtek http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/88-realtekrtl8111-binary/ --Links -FakeSMC https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fakesmc-kozlek -Audio https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/314406-voodoohda-289/ -USB https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads It's time to Rock -Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders! Apple, Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others! We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!