[GUIDE] Install OSX 10.1X on Lenovo T410 [Step by Step]

Codinger

126 posts in this topic

Sorry, I already read information about your VGA, just want to ask for help from other (maybe)

BTW: I can boot but mouse can not use when going to OS installer.

Below is my log.

- First try : can not boot, Enter when going to Clover screen,

- Second try: boot with Safemode (remove kext of IntelHD as other guide) --> ok, can use mouse & keyboard to format, install finish , reboot

--> can not boot to installer anymore

- Try to re-install  all --> mouse can not detect ...

Now, almost process is hang.

post-442563-0-25150900-1452753171_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I already read information about your VGA, just want to ask for help from other (maybe)

BTW: I can boot but mouse can not use when going to OS installer.

Below is my log.

- First try : can not boot, Enter when going to Clover screen,

- Second try: boot with Safemode (remove kext of IntelHD as other guide) --> ok, can use mouse & keyboard to format, install finish , reboot

--> can not boot to installer anymore

- Try to re-install all --> mouse can not detect ...

Now, almost process is hang.

Boot with -s and remove the IntelHD Kexts manually. Take a search about "Remove Kexts Single User Mode". After that you have to have a DSDT made for Intel HD model ... That means you have to Rip your DSDT from Clover screen with " F4" and go to EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin and upload it here so i can apply selfmade patches :)

Thank you for support.

I currently use your DSDT & plist from other sharing about IntelHD (blind noob of hacintosh world)

I will do as your guidance,

Thanks in advance.

PS: Can I patch by Windows or  Linux ?

If yes, please share me the link of guidance, I want to try myself also (if my patch does not match with you :) )

Any guide for Intel HD, I tried to install with Yosemite but after reboot, nothing working(even Installer does not detect my mouse) :(

I had a T410 with Intel HD running before .. But too much a hassle with sleep/wake, so I got myself a used Nvidia one ;)

But it is possible following this guide:

[GUIDE] 1st Generation Intel HD Graphics QE/CI

But I wasn't able to put it on sleep and then wake it up. It would either sleep and never wake up or go to sleep and instantly wake up again. Should be possible with a proper DSDT but my knowledge about that is too limited to find a solution yet ...

I had a T410 with Intel HD running before .. But too much a hassle with sleep/wake, so I got myself a used Nvidia one ;)

But it is possible following this guide:

[GUIDE] 1st Generation Intel HD Graphics QE/CI

But I wasn't able to put it on sleep and then wake it up. It would either sleep and never wake up or go to sleep and instantly wake up again. Should be possible with a proper DSDT but my knowledge about that is too limited to find a solution yet ...

Thank you for your contribution

It's my DSDT from clover boot sreen.

Could you please help me check it ?

BTW: Update status:

- Try to re-install (remove more Kext --> can use mouse) --> Can install

- After install --> can boot from MAC install disk to Mac screen, setup acc .... (I did not remember which option)

- Reboot --> can not boot (tried all boot options)

Could you have any guidance for this ?

It's my DSDT from clover boot sreen.

Could you please help me check it ?

BTW: Update status:

- Try to re-install (remove more Kext --> can use mouse) --> Can install

- After install --> can boot from MAC install disk to Mac screen, setup acc .... (I did not remember which option)

- Reboot --> can not boot (tried all boot options)

Could you have any guidance for this ?

Try -s -x and remove Intel HD kexts

Regarding the internal bluetooth device:

Mine has the 0A5C:217F (Broadcom BCM92070MD) which was not recognized correctly by the driver. It would not let me deactivate bluetooth and it shows unknown chipset in system profiler. I fixed that by adding the vendor and product ID's in IOBluetoothFamily.kext Broadcom plugin's info.plist - Now the chipset is recognized correctly and activate/deacivate bluetooth works, also the option wake by bluetooth devices is available, didn't check it tho as I don't have a BT keyboard handy right now.

Attached is the modified kext, (from 10.11.2) without warranty! use at your own risk etc.. If anyone wants to try please check your vendor/product ID's first!

Update:

This is the modified kext for 10.11.3 

Regarding the internal bluetooth device:

Mine has the 0A5C:217F (Broadcom BCM92070MD) which was not recognized correctly by the driver. It would not let me deactivate bluetooth and it shows unknown chipset in system profiler. I fixed that by adding the vendor and product ID's in IOBluetoothFamily.kext Broadcom plugin's info.plist - Now the chipset is recognized correctly and activate/deacivate bluetooth works, also the option wake by bluetooth devices is available, didn't check it tho as I don't have a BT keyboard handy right now.

Attached is the modified kext, without warranty! use at your own risk etc.. If anyone wants to try please check your vendor/product ID's first!

Thank you

Thanks for your guide, i can boot to mac screen after removing intel kext file,

But after reboot, it still can not boot.

Hang up after iobluetooth or sound assertion...

It was quite like a ride on a tiger when I did install it on an Intel HD T410 but basically you have to use the Clover special version as this one creates the S/L/E on the root of the usb installer. Then get hold of the AppleIntelHD*.kexts and the framebuffer you need. Normal works, either single or dual link depending on your resolution (1440x900 = dual link, else single).

Then boot from usb installer in single safe mode, disable SIP with csrutil disable, delete the AppleIntelHD*.kexts and framebuffer kext from usb installer S/L/E and copy the patched ones over there. Repair permissions, Rebuild kextcache. I didn't use natit.kext so reboot, only select inject edid nothing else from graphics in clover boot and maybe set fakeid to vesa mode - don't remember which 0x... it's somewhere on that other thread. It should then boot in installer. Install on HDD or SSD. Then reboot again with installer usb in single safe mode and mount HDD then put the patched intel hd kexts in S/L/E. Boot again from installer usb and select to boot from hdd. If it boots install clover from there on HDD. It's not really a guide I know but as I said it was quite a lot trial and error and I didn't write a documentation ;)

Oh, and don't forget to have the fakesmc.kext - I got crazy before I noticed I didn't have it there ;)

• Like 2

It was quite like a ride on a tiger when I did install it on an Intel HD T410 but basically you have to use the Clover special version as this one creates the S/L/E on the root of the usb installer. Then get hold of the AppleIntelHD*.kexts and the framebuffer you need. Normal works, either single or dual link depending on your resolution (1440x900 = dual link, else single).

Then boot from usb installer in single safe mode, disable SIP with csrutil disable, delete the AppleIntelHD*.kexts and framebuffer kext from usb installer S/L/E and copy the patched ones over there. Repair permissions, Rebuild kextcache. I didn't use natit.kext so reboot, only select inject edid nothing else from graphics in clover boot and maybe set fakeid to vesa mode - don't remember which 0x... it's somewhere on that other thread. It should then boot in installer. Install on HDD or SSD. Then reboot again with installer usb in single safe mode and mount HDD then put the patched intel hd kexts in S/L/E. Boot again from installer usb and select to boot from hdd. If it boots install clover from there on HDD. It's not really a guide I know but as I said it was quite a lot trial and error and I didn't write a documentation ;)

Oh, and don't forget to have the fakesmc.kext - I got crazy before I noticed I didn't have it there ;)

Thank you for your guide,

Now I can not boot to MAC OS anymore :(.

After some trial (before read your comments), I can run to login screen,

Put my user/pw, install some clover from official source.

Use pre-patch kext from guidance --> error : IOHCIbluetooth .. transport ....

Remove all Intel kext again --> boot (any many trial until it can boot) --> patch Intel kext by myself --> Error IOHCIBluetooth again..

Now I remove all Intel kext another again :), but I can not boot to MAC anymore -> hang at IOHCIBluetooth ..transport...

Do you know how to boot again to isntall clover special version ?

One more:

disable SIP with csrutil disable, delete the AppleIntelHD*.kexts and framebuffer kext from usb installer S/L/E and copy the patched ones over there.

You mean we delete on USB only ? how about S/L/E on our HDD (/Volumes/MAC_OS/....)

Could you please explain what is "SIP with csrutil" ?

Thanks a lot

Remove all Intel kext again --> boot (any many trial until it can boot) --> patch Intel kext by myself --> Error IOHCIBluetooth again..

Now I remove all Intel kext another again :), but I can not boot to MAC anymore -> hang at IOHCIBluetooth ..transport...

One more:

You mean we delete on USB only ? how about S/L/E on our HDD (/Volumes/MAC_OS/....)

Thanks a lot

This is like kext dev mode in El Capitan to allow loading modded kexts

One more:

Thanks a lot

About SIP (System Integrity Protection)

The hang at "IOHCIBluetooth ..transport..." I had quite often .. It's usually related to wrong graphics driver which should be next after that bluetooth message. 

You don't need the special version of Clover installed on your HDD, just the actual clover from sourceforge, of course with the correct config.plist and DSDT.aml in acpi/patched.

And put the patched Intel HD kexts on your HDD. Then boot from clover press space and select without cache.

• Like 2

Yes, can you ?

If it is impossible (due to lacking hardware), please ignore, I will try to handle.

I remember you said for DSDT patch before.

Try all solution for a first hackintosh :)

This isn't an easy job for a first hackintosh ;) Try the DSDT i sent you in PM, that one should work, at least it did for me.

• Like 1