can't get HD3000. Is this even possible?

todesto

30 posts in this topic

Can you boot in safe mode and check which kexts were updated? It might simply be a kernel cache issue or a failed update. Try to manually install the 10.10.1 combo update.

And for the AGPM Unknown errors try to change the IntelGFX rename patch to strings instead of data (no idea what Clover expects here):

<key>Patches</key>

<array>

<dict>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>IntelGFX device rename</string>

<key>Find</key>

<string>IGD0</string>

<key>Replace</key>

<string>IGPU</string>

</dict>

</array>

Edited by Maniac10

Can you boot in safe mode and check which kexts were updated? It might simply be a kernel cache issue or a failed update. Try to manually install the 10.10.1 combo update.

I can boot into safe mode but don't know how to check which kext is updated.

First I had updated thru app store, couldn't boot, so clone HDD with 10.10 fresh copy, downloaded combo update, installed but same thing. I even tried to replace kernel using 10.10 kernel but same thing.

I will update when I go home. Thank you so much for your help.

No idea about that mate. Check out the 10.10.1 update threads, maybe you'll find a clue about it there. For now you could try booting with NullCPUPowerManagement just to know if it's related to the CPU or GPU power management.

• 2 weeks later...

@Mania10

I have a new issue. When I put my system to sleep/wake it will wake up fine and works (without DSDT), then when I put the system to sleep second time, it will wake up but then it will freeze so I have to reboot.

When I use DSDT, it sleeps, but the fan turns on, and monitor turns on but nothing works after wake.

Could this be graphic card problem? 

I had this system working fine before using HD6870 (with your help before) but not using that card right now.

Try to figure out what triggers the freeze by removing third party kexts and enabling DSDT fixes (if you have any now) and other Clover preferences one by one. Take a look at the wiki, many things affect sleep/wake behaviour.

I never noticed such a problem with my system but I don't let it sleep that often either. If you want I can upload my own DSDT so you can compare it to yours, just in case you're missing some fix.