Dual Screen Trick ( I think) & A Question

Grav3Mind

3 posts in this topic

Well i dont really kno if this is a trick or not but ive never thought to do it. i have a geforce 5500 pci card and onboard intel extreme ({censored}) graphics 2. well when u install the nvidia card it tells you to disable the onoard and i always have, but i just reformatted my windows drive and decided to install the Nvidia Driver and keep the intel onboard on as well, so now I have a monitor plugged into the onboard and the Geforce 5500 FX and ive got 2 desktops ^_^. its a neat little thing. probably been done before but i thought id share for those who havnt heard of it like myslef.

Ok now for the question. i want screen savers on both monitors, but when it starts its only on the Geforce 5500 monitor. is there anyway to get past that? its like a fish aquarium and only one screen does it, the other one just stays on the desktop view. but when i use the standard star scrolling one that comes with windows they both work. any ideas?

Well i dont really kno if this is a trick or not but ive never thought to do it. i have a geforce 5500 pci card and onboard intel extreme ({censored}) graphics 2. well when u install the nvidia card it tells you to disable the onoard and i always have, but i just reformatted my windows drive and decided to install the Nvidia Driver and keep the intel onboard on as well, so now I have a monitor plugged into the onboard and the Geforce 5500 FX and ive got 2 desktops ^_^. its a neat little thing. probably been done before but i thought id share for those who havnt heard of it like myslef.

Ok now for the question. i want screen savers on both monitors, but when it starts its only on the Geforce 5500 monitor. is there anyway to get past that? its like a fish aquarium and only one screen does it, the other one just stays on the desktop view. but when i use the standard star scrolling one that comes with windows they both work. any ideas?

I used to use ultra mon, it allows you to do, what you want it to do! hehe! Ultra-Mon Website

BaYlisS