Samsung U32D970 4k Display with Geforce GTX 760

zzzzMac

3 posts in this topic

I have been trying everything I can to get pixel density scaling working with my new Samsung U32D970 display.

I thought the issue was my old GPU couldn't drive a DisplayPort, and the U32D970 only supports 60hz through the display port.

Well I just installed a new GTX 760 with DisplayPort, and I am now running the monitor at 60hz, made sure the HDMI 1.2 setting was enabled and still no pixel density settings in the Display Settings.

:'(

I am starting to suspect I have to return this monitor - which is a shame its a nice piece of gear (if you don't take the flimsy monitor stand into account). I can't believe it wouldn't support MST when its much less expensive sibling does. Egad.

Any advice would be truly appreciated.

I have been there. They say MST monitors are supported, the less expensive Samsung monitor is supported - how could Samsung's professional 4k monitor not support MST?

Seems unlikely to me - and it would be helpful if someone could confirm or not if this monitor supports MST. If it doesn't support MST I need to return it.