Clover "resets" USB and doesn't load mouse

5 posts in this topic

I have Clover installed on my BIOS (non-UEFI) computer.  It loads correctly (via DUET or whatever), but when it does, the USB seems to "reset".

I have a Saitek Cyborg keyboard and a Razer Lachesis mouse; they both have lights on them.  When Clover boots up, the lights on the keyboard start flickering (in my mind, the USB is "resetting").  Once it's loaded, the light on the mouse is off, and it doesn't work.  If I plug in another mouse, that works, but my Razer does not.  Even if I unplug it and plug it back in.  The keyboard correctly lights up and works fine.

When I boot up an OS, the Razer mouse still doesn't work, but in the OS, unplugging and replugging does make it work.

So, why doesn't my Razer mouse work in Clover, and why doesn't work when clover boots up the OS (unless I unplug it and re-plug it)?

It shouldn't hurt to try. If that doesn't work then ask the developers about it, this is the first time I've heard of such problem.  You may reach them @ ProjectOSX or here in the Clover thread.

Sadly, turning off USB injection had no noticeable effect.  I can't use my mouse in Clover, nor once it boots OS X.  It's almost as if Clover "turns off" my mouse.

• 2 years later...