GA-Z87X-UD5 TH CPU Panic Error on install

6 posts in this topic

Ok, I bought these parts because they were on the list of approved list over at tonymax86.

Motherboard: GA-Z87X-UD5 TH

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K Quad-Core

Memory: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800)

Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX550Ti

HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 7200RPM SATA

Power Supply: Corsair RM Series 650 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS

Wireless: TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Express Adapter

Because I am having so much trouble installing, I have reduced the build down to one stick of ram, and the on-board GPU for now.

The problem:

When I boot with my USB drive I made with #####, everything seems fine up until it starts installing OS X. It goes for a few min, then gives me an error like this:

Panic(cpu 4 caller 0xffffff80002dc7e9)" "Machine Check at 0x000000010d5be3, registers:\n" "CR0: 0x0000000080010033, CR2: 0x000000011dc4a000, CR3: 0x000000000d45e029, CR4" 0x00000000001606e0\n" "RAX: 0x000000000000a01c, RBX: 0x0000
Backtrace (CPU 4), Frame : Return Address
0xffffff810c0e3dd0 : 0xffffff8000222fa9
0xffffff810c0e3e50 : 0xffffff80002dc7e9
0xffffff810c0e3fb0 : 0xffffff80002f3cff

BSD process name corresponding to current thread: OS X Installer
Boot args: boot-uuid=EEEDA047-BF5F-31E8-9E5D-02E04C5DC583 rd=*uuid -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes -v

Mac OS Version 13D65
Kernel version:
Darein Kernel Version 13.2.0: Thu Ape 17 23:03:13 PDT 2014; root:xnu-2422.100.13~1/RELEASE_X86_64
Kernel UUID: ADD73AE6-88B0-32FB-A8BB-4F7C8BE4092E
System model name: MacPro3,1 (Mac-F42C88C8)

System uptime in nanoseconds: 166964622842

and looks something like this:

post-12673-0-06912500-1402204610_thumb.jpg

Things I have tried:

• Changing Ram Sticks. (the other 8GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer stick, and two other 4GB sticks, one at a time.)
  • Many different boot flag combos, including: -x -v -f GraphicsEnabler=Yes GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 PCIRootUID=0 npci=0x3000 maxmem=2048 maxmem=4096
  • Used a few different USB drives
  • Used a friends USB drive that he used to install Mavericks on his machine
  • Swapped out to a different Hard Drive

None of that seems to have changed the outcome as far as I can tell.

Here is a link to what is in the log that the installer writes to the hard drive when it fails.

http://pastebin.com/wefJfD55

Here is an album of bios screenshots:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/45202occr6e2vve/AABunogK3yQ7CADNzpWCZDhKa

• Like 1

Hi!

First of all, here's not Tonymacx86.com: the fact you bought your parts using his recommendations tell me you should ask support there first, if you didn't yet. By saying this I'm stating a plain fact, not necessarily criticizing their site or buying advice.

Second, you used a proprietary tool from the same site to set your hack up. Again, you should ask support first from its developer, but in this case the issue is a little more delicate: Insanelymac.com has a specific rule banning support for commercial or proprietary OSX86 software, including theirs, as you can see here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279451-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/ . In fact, even mentioning the said tools is not allowed, as you must have noticed by the automatic censoring of their mention in your post. 

So, in summary, you should ask support at Tonymacx86's. If you really wish to get some help here, though, you will be helped - if you're willing to ditch their proprietary software and start over using a method supported by Insanelymac. Your choice. Good luck!

All the best.

• Like 1

Yeah, I am willing to ditch their method. I have asked for help over there and got no help. I only used their tool because it is the only way I knew how. I'd love some help, and am willing to do whatever I need to to get this up and running.

Ok, I got it... kind of. I used the "MyHack" app this time, and it managed to install, but it crashed at the end when another myhack menu came up at the end of the install (more or less the same cpu Panic error). When I try to boot to the installed hard drive, I get to the part about migrating from another computer, and it crashes when I tell it to skip (more or less the same cpu Panic error).

Here is what the drive that I installed to looks like when I hook it to my laptop:

post-12673-0-28069700-1402262476_thumb.png

To get it to install/boot I used -x -v flags.

So, what do I do now?

Thanks for your help guys!

Here is the only log file I could find: (mkmf.log)

find_header: checking for sqlite3.h... -------------------- yes

"xcrun clang -o conftest -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT    -g -Os -pipe conftest.c  -L. -L/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib -L. -L/usr/local/lib  -arch x86_64   -lruby.2.0.0  -lpthread -ldl -lobjc "
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/OSX10.9.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -o conftest -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT -g -Os -pipe conftest.c -L. -L/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib -L. -L/usr/local/lib -arch x86_64 -lruby.2.0.0 -lpthread -ldl -lobjc
checked program was:
/* begin */
1: #include "ruby.h"
2: 
3: int main(int argc, char **argv)
4: {
5:   return 0;
6: }
/* end */

"xcrun clang -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT    -g -Os -pipe -arch x86_64  -c conftest.c"
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/OSX10.9.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT -g -Os -pipe -arch x86_64 -c conftest.c
checked program was:
/* begin */
2: 
3: #include <sqlite3.h>
/* end */

--------------------

find_library: checking for sqlite3_libversion_number() in -lsqlite3... -------------------- yes

"xcrun clang -o conftest -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT    -g -Os -pipe conftest.c  -L. -L/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib -L. -L/usr/local/lib  -arch x86_64   -lruby.2.0.0 -lsqlite3  -lpthread -ldl -lobjc "
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/OSX10.9.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -o conftest -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT -g -Os -pipe conftest.c -L. -L/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib -L. -L/usr/local/lib -arch x86_64 -lruby.2.0.0 -lsqlite3 -lpthread -ldl -lobjc
conftest.c:5:57: error: use of undeclared identifier 'sqlite3_libversion_number'
int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_libversion_number; return 0; }
                                                        ^
1 error generated.
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 3: /*top*/
 4: extern int t(void);
 5: int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_libversion_number; return 0; }
 6: int main(int argc, char **argv)
 7: {
 8:   if (argc > 1000000) {
 9:     printf("%p", &t);
10:   }
11: 
12:   return 0;
13: }
/* end */

"xcrun clang -o conftest -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT    -g -Os -pipe conftest.c  -L. -L/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib -L. -L/usr/local/lib  -arch x86_64   -lruby.2.0.0 -lsqlite3  -lpthread -ldl -lobjc "
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/OSX10.9.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -o conftest -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT -g -Os -pipe conftest.c -L. -L/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib -L. -L/usr/local/lib -arch x86_64 -lruby.2.0.0 -lsqlite3 -lpthread -ldl -lobjc
conftest.c:5:15: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sqlite3_libversion_number' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
int t(void) { sqlite3_libversion_number(); return 0; }
              ^
1 warning generated.
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { sqlite3_libversion_number(); return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

--------------------

have_func: checking for rb_proc_arity()... -------------------- yes

"xcrun clang -o conftest -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT    -g -Os -pipe conftest.c  -L. -L/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib -L. -L/usr/local/lib  -arch x86_64  -lsqlite3  -lruby.2.0.0 -lsqlite3  -lpthread -ldl -lobjc "
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/OSX10.9.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -o conftest -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT -g -Os -pipe conftest.c -L. -L/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib -L. -L/usr/local/lib -arch x86_64 -lsqlite3 -lruby.2.0.0 -lsqlite3 -lpthread -ldl -lobjc
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))rb_proc_arity; return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

--------------------

have_func: checking for sqlite3_initialize()... -------------------- yes

"xcrun clang -o conftest -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT    -g -Os -pipe conftest.c  -L. -L/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib -L. -L/usr/local/lib  -arch x86_64  -lsqlite3  -lruby.2.0.0 -lsqlite3  -lpthread -ldl -lobjc "
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/OSX10.9.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -o conftest -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT -g -Os -pipe conftest.c -L. -L/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib -L. -L/usr/local/lib -arch x86_64 -lsqlite3 -lruby.2.0.0 -lsqlite3 -lpthread -ldl -lobjc
conftest.c:5:57: error: use of undeclared identifier 'sqlite3_initialize'
int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_initialize; return 0; }
                                                        ^
1 error generated.
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_initialize; return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

conftest.c:5:15: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sqlite3_initialize' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
int t(void) { sqlite3_initialize(); return 0; }
              ^
1 warning generated.
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { sqlite3_initialize(); return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

--------------------

have_func: checking for sqlite3_backup_init()... -------------------- yes

conftest.c:5:57: error: use of undeclared identifier 'sqlite3_backup_init'
int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_backup_init; return 0; }
                                                        ^
1 error generated.
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_backup_init; return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

conftest.c:5:15: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sqlite3_backup_init' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
int t(void) { sqlite3_backup_init(); return 0; }
              ^
1 warning generated.
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { sqlite3_backup_init(); return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

--------------------

have_func: checking for sqlite3_column_database_name()... -------------------- no

conftest.c:5:57: error: use of undeclared identifier 'sqlite3_column_database_name'
int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_column_database_name; return 0; }
                                                        ^
1 error generated.
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_column_database_name; return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

conftest.c:5:15: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sqlite3_column_database_name' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
int t(void) { sqlite3_column_database_name(); return 0; }
              ^
1 warning generated.
Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
  "_sqlite3_column_database_name", referenced from:
      _t in conftest-VSYjcN.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { sqlite3_column_database_name(); return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

--------------------

have_func: checking for sqlite3_enable_load_extension()... -------------------- no

conftest.c:5:57: error: use of undeclared identifier 'sqlite3_enable_load_extension'
int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_enable_load_extension; return 0; }
                                                        ^
1 error generated.
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_enable_load_extension; return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

conftest.c:5:15: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sqlite3_enable_load_extension' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
int t(void) { sqlite3_enable_load_extension(); return 0; }
              ^
1 warning generated.
  "_sqlite3_enable_load_extension", referenced from:
      _t in conftest-Ss0pxL.o
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { sqlite3_enable_load_extension(); return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

--------------------

have_func: checking for sqlite3_load_extension()... -------------------- no

conftest.c:5:57: error: use of undeclared identifier 'sqlite3_load_extension'
int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_load_extension; return 0; }
                                                        ^
1 error generated.
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_load_extension; return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

conftest.c:5:15: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sqlite3_load_extension' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
int t(void) { sqlite3_load_extension(); return 0; }
              ^
1 warning generated.
  "_sqlite3_load_extension", referenced from:
      _t in conftest-L5w2m0.o
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { sqlite3_load_extension(); return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

--------------------

have_func: checking for sqlite3_open_v2()... -------------------- yes

conftest.c:5:57: error: use of undeclared identifier 'sqlite3_open_v2'
int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_open_v2; return 0; }
                                                        ^
1 error generated.
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_open_v2; return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

conftest.c:5:15: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sqlite3_open_v2' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
int t(void) { sqlite3_open_v2(); return 0; }
              ^
1 warning generated.
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { sqlite3_open_v2(); return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

--------------------

have_func: checking for sqlite3_prepare_v2()... -------------------- yes

conftest.c:5:57: error: use of undeclared identifier 'sqlite3_prepare_v2'
int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_prepare_v2; return 0; }
                                                        ^
1 error generated.
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { void ((*volatile p)()); p = (void ((*)()))sqlite3_prepare_v2; return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

conftest.c:5:15: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sqlite3_prepare_v2' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
int t(void) { sqlite3_prepare_v2(); return 0; }
              ^
1 warning generated.
checked program was:
/* begin */
 2: 
 5: int t(void) { sqlite3_prepare_v2(); return 0; }
11: 
/* end */

--------------------

have_type: checking for sqlite3_int64 in sqlite3.h... -------------------- yes

"xcrun clang -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT    -g -Os -pipe -arch x86_64  -c conftest.c"
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/OSX10.9.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/universal-darwin13 -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0/ruby/backward -I//System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/include/ruby-2.0.0 -I. -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -D_REENTRANT -g -Os -pipe -arch x86_64 -c conftest.c
checked program was:
/* begin */
2: 
4: 
5: /*top*/
6: typedef sqlite3_int64 conftest_type;
7: int conftestval[sizeof(conftest_type)?1:-1];
/* end */

--------------------

have_type: checking for sqlite3_uint64 in sqlite3.h... -------------------- yes

checked program was:
/* begin */
2: 
4: 
5: /*top*/
6: typedef sqlite3_uint64 conftest_type;
7: int conftestval[sizeof(conftest_type)?1:-1];
/* end */

--------------------

post-12673-0-98668200-1402264331_thumb.jpg

latest error. Tried -x -v maxmem=2048 -f

Is this the very first time you have tried to load or boot your new hardware? I wonder with a Kernel Panic this early in the boot sequence, if you have installed everything properly.

I am sorry that everyone is so unable to help someone who is serious about building a PC to run MacOS X. I can see if you had asked specific questions about tonymac tools or procedures, but there should be more leeway when someone who started with tonymac, but found more help somewhere else. We all made mistakes on our first hackintosh so it really is a learning experience which is why Insanelymac.com is here.