Mavericks Marvell Yukon 88E8059 kext help

core

6 posts in this topic

I recently hackintoshed a laptop(samsung p580-ja06) into a (partly)working hackintosh. Then, I faced problems...

First, I can't log into the app store. It says,"Cannot verify your computer....".

Second, I know I need Ethernet kext for that, but all the links I found had an 404 error  :wallbash:

Anyone able to post the link for that kext WORKING IN MAVERICKS?
or a guide to modify one....(I found a guide, but the file that supposed to be modified couldn't be accesed  :cry: )

What is the Model Number of your Ethernet  Card? Figure out the Model Number of the Ethernet Card and then search for its Kext.

If you are on Windows, you can look for the Hardware ID of the Ethernet Card and then look it up on the PCI Database.

On Windows, Go to Device Managar -> Network Adapters -> Right-Click your Ethernet Controller -> Properties -> Details -> Hardware IDs.

Here you will find, a string resembling:

PCI\VEN_1969&DEV_10A0

Note your Vendor ID and Device ID. In my case it is 1969 and 10A0. Search the PCI Database and figure out the Model.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm dealing with the same problem. It's extremely frustrating.

I believe there is no working solution. All previous attempts (plus some work I did on my own) lead your Hackintosh to detect your ethernet adapter but you cannot use it at all.

Is there anyone out there with a magical solution????

• 4 years later...