]SOLVED] Clover options for nvidia web driver and efi injection

gazzacbr

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I finally have a working mavericks 10.9.2 on my asus G750.

It only works fully from Chameleon with nvda_drv=1, an efi string (kindly provided by AREOS) and the nvidia web drivers.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293967-solved-asus-rog-laptops-with-kepler-cards-not-detecting-dp-2-connected-lcd-display/page-1

I want to try to boot a copy of this from Clover on my other gpt disc.

What are the options in Clover similar to nvda_drv=1 and how do I insert the efi string?

thanks.

@gazzacbr:

"nvda_drv=1" does not depend on Chameleon, you can use it the same way in Clover as a boot argument.
You can also copy and paste the EFI string you currently use without modifications.

Here you can read about both configuration options: 1, 2. Make sure to enable the Inject option, otherwise your EFI string won't be used.

@k3nny: ok thanks, i got it. i had added the string under the graphics section instead of devices :blush:

@daxuexinsheng: 1. er, my card works in my laptop (but so do most nvidia cards in most laptops). FYI: Its Nvidia GTX 770M, laptop is G750.

Please read the linked thread, I am not sure how general the solution is.

2. Clover Configurator does not seem to work without an internet connection (it wants to check for updates) which is not much use for me generally (and poor programming)