Instalation stops at grey screen with spinning rainbow cursor

Johniak

7 posts in this topic

Hello

I'm trying to install OS X 10.9 on my PC.

So here is my PC specs:
cpu: i7 4770

mainboard: MSI B85-G41 MATE

graphics card: MSI NVIDIA GTX 780

ram: Kingstone hyperX 8GB

I create my boot pendrive with myHack, and after boot it was immediately crashing so I read that is a haswell problem and I must change my mach_kernel so I found: http://www.osx86.net/files/file/3916-intel-1092-kernel-patched-for-haswell/.

Now the boot process is working but after that (before installation) I see gray screen with spinning rainbow cursor, and nothing more.

532d7ef37ee4e.jpg

-v gives only verbose mode when is booting and my installation boot already and I see graphics with mouse cursor (the all comandline was printed and ended).

I tried all this option it doesn't help.

Next time please do not ask for help if you are unwilling to do as requested by the one giving help and bash the suggestion. 

No no, I'm sory, I tried this options what you said for me. I tried but it don't work. What I should tell you? I said only that I can't show any verbose because it ends very fast and start this gray screen. I do what you said to me, and it doesn't resolve my problem. I'm sorry if you thought that I didn't try your help.

Remake a USB installer using myHack and install the kernel again and then boot with the flags I listed. No reason why you should not get in. Else remove the Nvidia drivers and install and then use the retail drivers provided from Nvidia for support. 

Thanks for reply.

Ok, I will try again to create USB installer.

Else remove the Nvidia drivers and install and then use the retail drivers provided from Nvidia for support. 

How to do it? 

Edit.

I create it again and when I first time boot it I see same screen with cursor but next times i see kernel panic:

532dd77dda394.jpg