• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
snakePanda.1

Intel HD Graphics 4600 glitches

6 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I installed MAC OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Niresh), and everything works properly unless some graphical glitches, the bar goes up not transparent, and scrolling in Safari or Launchpad goes wrong. 

I am using Clover. 

My hackintosh: 

GA-H81M-S2PV 

Intel i3-4330 

Intel HD Graphics 4600 

4Gb RAM 

Sorry for my English.

Hello and welcome!

Do you use the VGA/D-SUB or DVI port? If using VGA there no solution yet - the newer version OSX just don't support this connector. If using DVI use to bootflag "GraphicsEnabler=Yes IntelAzulFB=x" (x stands for a value between 1 and 15, you have to try which one is working for you. I'd suggest startiing with the values 9 and 10).

Scrolling in Safari and Launchpad goes wrong? If you want to scroll down and the screen move the opposite way, go to System Preferences --> Mouse/TouchPad --> Scrolling and (un-)check the box ;)

Good luck!

I am using the DVI port. I tried with GraphicsEnabler = Yes and all the numbers between 1 and 15 in IntelAzulFB = x, but I keep going the same without transparencies and graphics on scrolling bugs. 

Not that, I think is not working graphics acceleration. 

Thank you.

You need to restore the intel kexts then in clover, go to options > graphics > and select inject intel.