Cant install Niresh MAC OSX 10.8.2

blueberry

5 posts in this topic

Here is my configuration:

OkYuxWr.png

I want to install MAC on my PC with Win7 Ultimate 32bit already installed,but I get some error during boot/installation....I burned bootable Niresh installer ISO with "ImgBurn" and booted from that...here is the error

7ve5.png

Does anybody know how to fix this problem??? Please help,I need xCode asap biggrin.png

Hello

Welcome

First thing you need know… to install OSX+Win you need have your HDD formatted for GUID table… you said that you want install OSX with Windows already installed, but… when you install Windows automatically you get MBR table and OSX doesn’t work in MBR, so… to install OSX+Win you’ll need format your HDD and create 2 partitions in GUID table format:

*1st-OSX - Mac OSX Journaled
*2nd-Win - MS-DOS FAT 

Second thing… distro is good, but very confuse…. retail is 100% better… choose retail installatio, forget distro.

Other thing… Do you have Dedicated graphic? And please put your hardware in signature

PimentelX86,so your recommendation is to download retail version-OK I'll do that...Yes I have some Intel GMA integrated graphics

polyzargone,Yes my cpu is a "little bit" old :D It is 64bit capable (it has EM64T future)...I need mac osx 10.8 ,because I need xCode5...I can use v4 on older mac,but cant develop iOS7

Hello

Yes… download a retail version and make your usb bootable, a guide:

I don’t believe if your CPU will work in ML… but you can try… you integrated graphic GMA doesn’t work in ML… you need buy a dedicated to get it work…