Help with AppleHDA Patch :)

JustinR1

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I have been toiling to get my Inspiron 17 7737 up and running as a hackintosh. I have been pretty successful thus far.

The only thing I really need help on that I myself am unsure on how to do is to patch my own applehda. As far as I know there is no existing patch for mine (that I know of) and I was wondering if anyone either knew of, or would be willing to take the task on themselves? My codec dump says it is a Realtek 283. Sound familiar to anyone?

Right now I am using the VoodooHDA and that's very nice for a temporary patch but I need something that gets down to the nitty-gritty of my system because I need to record and put in headphones (which both sound reallly bad with just the voodoohda) Hope someone hears this and can help smile_osx.png Thank you!

(working thus far: keyboard, trackpad, HD4400 graphics, brightness, sleep, PM, wifi, voodoohda(temporary fix), video
(not working: integrated webcam, native sound)

Thank you but in that script there is nothing for my particular audio and I've been working with Mirone to get this audio working but to no avail so far :/

• 1 month later...