Please help me !

Eric_RI

14 posts in this topic

I really need your help !

I should get mac for work but now i see i can have mac OS on my PC !

The only problem is that i dont know what guide should i follow?

My configuration:

DFI LanParty Ulrta-D

AMD 3700+

SATA hdd

So, i would like to have mac OS like hdd install (not in wmware or something like that), is that possible and please specify me the guide i must follow !

Thank you in advance.

Eric

keep in mind that using mac osx on a pc is COMPLETELY illegal, and if you use it for work, there's a high possibility that you could get nailed

that said, amd chipsets with sata are problematic at best. some don't work at all

personally, if i had the cash right now, i'd buy a mac

Aha...you are saying i should download the version that says native...but what guide should i follow for installing ?

Dude... Google... start search for JaS 10.4.7, Download and burn...

Yes but i didnt know what to google for, didnt know what version could be installed on my machine...

So that version will work on my machine ?

keep in mind that using mac osx on a pc is COMPLETELY illegal, and if you use it for work, there's a high possibility that you could get nailed

that said, amd chipsets with sata are problematic at best. some don't work at all

personally, if i had the cash right now, i'd buy a mac

I've been using OSx86 since the 'ol 10.4.1 days, and I've never been nailed.

Eric_RI, could you possibly try a different mouse and keyboard? Maybe OS X doesn't like your current setup. The problem could also be that OS X doesn't like you're motherboard's USB.

• 2 weeks later...

OK.so... I fixed the problem with my mouse and keyboard (unplug during boot), and i installed everything but when i boot up i dont see any graphics or anything...my screen becomes black with some white stripes...

What is causing the problem ? Maybe the graphic card ? I have Ati X800XT graphic card...

Please help me...