GA Z77X UP4 TH FLASH PROBLEMS

bluenote56

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I could update successfully to Mavericks my 10.8.5 hd. I just had to use kext utility and concerning kext for audio alc882 and re enable trim.

Unfortunately I have a bad issue with flash. Any time I try to play something on you tube and even in FB, both firefox or safary freeze and I must reboot.

I tried to install flash again. No way. I don't know why. Of course I had no problems at all before updating.

Flash version is 11.9.900.117.

Any help or suggest would be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

It could have something to do with hardware VDA decoding.

Try VDADecoderChecker and maybe try changing your system definition in smbios.plist

Just a wild guess

Thanks for suggest but as I said I had no problems at all till now. Btw I tried with VDADecoderChecker and I got Hardware acceleration is fully supported. Now I'm going back to 10.8.5 on my first sdd (time machine after formatting). Boring but till I'll fix it I can't stay without it.  In the meanwhile I would try to discover what kind of problem can cause this issue.

update - I restored from Time Machine my SDD with 10.8.5. Non problem at all with flash. On the other HD with Mavericks I have the issue. Flash doesn't work and the browsers freeze. I have no idea about it. Could I know if there is anyone experiencing the same problem?

I've tried to uninstall latest flash reboot and install again on my 10.9 HD. No fix. Then uninstall and install the previous version. No way. I don't know what to do. Help needed if possible thanks