No success Mavericks 10.9 GM on Build: Sabertooth X79 | 3930K | GTX 670 OC

ortigonover

28 posts in this topic

Hello again,

as summary:

My build components are:

My Build Components: 

i7 3930K | Asus Sabertooth X79 Motherboard | Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce Graphics Card | Corsair H100i CPU cooler | 2X Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM kits 2X 128GB Samsung  SSD's | 1X 256GB Samsung SSD | Fractal Newton 800W PSU | Fractal R4 Case

I had install mavericks 10.9 with the following flags: "-v -x cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0"

Here my setup after installation,  which is not working (I will appreciate if someone uploads the recommended one):

Hello again,

as summary:

My build components are:

My Build Components: 

i7 3930K | Asus Sabertooth X79 Motherboard | Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce Graphics Card | Corsair H100i CPU cooler | 2X Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM kits 2X 128GB Samsung  SSD's | 1X 256GB Samsung SSD | Fractal Newton 800W PSU | Fractal R4 Case

I had install mavericks 10.9 with the following flags: "-v -x cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0"

Here my setup after installation,  which is not working (I will appreciate if someone uploads the recommended one):

Hi ortigonover!

I noticed your thread about mavericks on x79 + 3930k.

I have the same build but with a Geforce 660 gfx card instead.

I am not able to boot into Mavericks at all. It just restarts over and over again.

When trying to boot into the USB OSX installation drive (been trying to use ##### AND myhack). I have to type -v npci=0x2000 cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=No in order to come any further. When I reach further. I get a totally BLANK screen with a loading mousepointer (the colored wheel). This is where I am stuck.

What should I do? reinstall? if so, how do I reach the installer?

Boot into the already installed Mavericks disk? if so, HOW do I get it to boot into the OSX? I'm only getting restarts here.

Since you have the same build almost, I was wondering if u ever got anything like this? and what you did to get through it?

I've had my computer not working for the 4 last days because of Mavericks. I can't reach it! I don't have any other OS installed on the computer, not even windows.

Please help.

Thank you alot! I appreciate the effort put in.

Best,

Jonatan

please man, read the rules, and edit yours post, any reference of Tonycrap here, if not you can be banned from Insanelymac, edit yours post.

For all those who don't yet know our position about tonymac, and your [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] software, your Forun, Tolls, links, thank you for reading  http://www.insanelym...ort-tonymacx86/   

p.s : pls read the forum rules  !!! 

InsanelyMac doesn't support tonymac's tools.

• Like 1