Gaming On Mac

Ozzy0

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm currently a Windows XP User and im a gamer, I've been thinking about getting a macbook pro with 1 gig of ram and the x1800 graphics card. Would i get any lag while playing games? I play World Of Warctaft and Call Of Duty 2. Help would be possible i dont wanna get a mac and be stuck with horrible gameplay when i coulda bought like a alienware.

1st of all the graphic card in all of the macbook pros is an ATI Radeon X1600. I play call of duty 2 without any problems and all the graphics maxed. Haven't tried wow (i bet u'll not have problems), but if u're not pleased with the performance in games under os X, u can do windows via bootcamp and play ur games as u have always done.

Hey guys, I'm currently a Windows XP User and im a gamer, I've been thinking about getting a macbook pro with 1 gig of ram and the x1800 graphics card. Would i get any lag while playing games? I play World Of Warctaft and Call Of Duty 2. Help would be possible i dont wanna get a mac and be stuck with horrible gameplay when i coulda bought like a alienware.

i did the exact same thing, buddy. i can play CoD2 at high quality(i have the 256mbram card), i played wow smoothly at native resolution, and i can play CS:S and HL2 on highest settings, native res, and aa*2. its quite a good gaming notebook.