Chameleon Wizard won't update

polyzargone

1 post in this topic

Hi !

This is my second hackintosh and I have a strange problem.

Everything's fine except the chameleon wizard 4.2.2 utility. It refuses to update the Chameleon revision arguing that there's a problem with my internet connection which is of course not true. Every Internet related apps works perfect, Safari, iCloud, Mail, Google Drive etc. Chameleon Wizard is the only one. When I installed ML 10.8.4 for the first time, I was connected via Ethernet and everything worked fine - including the Wizard. I then switch to a USB Wifi stick (TP-Link Realtek 8192CU based chip) and the Wizard started to stop functioning.

I then de-activate the USB Wifi stick and re-activate my Ethernet connection with cable connected, got an IP address but Chameleon Wizard still says that there's a problem with my Internet connection.

I de-installed the wizard, re-install it, even downgrade to version 4.1.0 but there's nothing to do.

I don't understand what's going wrong and it's very annoying because I have 2 others disk with Linux and Win 8 and I need to use the boot0md option to manage them at boot.

any ideas ?

Thanx

• Like 1