10.8.4 IMessage issue

8 posts in this topic

im not being lazy here , like isaid in the initial post , i have researched this thing for last two days and tied all i have found (apart from replacing chameleon with clover)

i have reinstalled chameleon and added FileNVRAM module

redone smbios.plist (even though the icloud was working fine)

checked the time settings

replaced hosts file

i wouldn want to replace chameleon with clover thats why i've posted here first, maybe someone know something i missed

did you just edit the whole post mate ? :) i was bit reluctant to use clover but after your post ive decided its probably the only thing that will help me fix the issue , so i did installed it , its hideous by default :) so i have to find the way to change the theme but it did in fact help, my iMessage is working fine , thanks a lot , o would mark your post as solved but i did what you suggested in original so im not sure if i should now ?

did you just edit the whole post mate ? :) i was bit reluctant to use clover but after your post ive decided its probably the only thing that will help me fix the issue , so i did installed it , its hideous by default :) so i have to find the way to change the theme but it did in fact help, my iMessage is working fine , thanks a lot , o would mark your post as solved but i did what you suggested in original so im not sure if i should now ?

I never said to use Clover even in my original post, lol...

I actually said you don't need to use it.