Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43

Graphic card: GTX 650 1G

RAM: Kingston DDR3 1600 4G X2

WLAN card:BCM4322

Hard disk: Seagate Barracuda 1T

Guide:

1. make ML 10.8.4 12E55 U installer

2. get mach_kernel from 10.8.5 update package and put it to the U installer

3. boot from U installer and install ml, after installed the system, copy the mach_kernel to the partition of your ml.

4. boot to ml, install bootloader, drivers

5. install AHCI, USB, PCI drivers from 10.8.5 update package

Working features

1. gtx650

2. realtek 8111g by using rtl8111.kext

3. ALC 892 by using VoodooHDA 2.8.4

4. bcm4322

post-979675-0-08572400-1374463392_thumb.png

Edit1:

1. Intel HD4600 working now, use Chimera here:http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/290940-chimera-for-intel-hd4600/

Edit2:

1. Patched AppleHDA, ALC892 worked now!

2. Clover boot is worked!

Hi mate!

Do I understand You correctly, U installer is the one that is "beast" and not welcomed here?

If that's true could You go a bit more in details please about the BIOS settings and installation process ( flags used/ onboard or discrete GPU used when installing )?

Thanks.

I followed the same process and always get stuck at "PCI configuration begin"

Hi mate!

Do I understand You correctly, U installer is the one that is "beast" and not welcomed here?

If that's true could You go a bit more in details please about the BIOS settings and installation process ( flags used/ onboard or discrete GPU used when installing )?

Thanks.

I followed the same process and always get stuck at "PCI configuration begin"

HI, I'm sorry for my poor english~

The 'U installer' is a U disk that contains all the ML installation files, you can make the "U installer" by using myHack or other tools, or make it yourself:

1. mount InstallESD.dmg of ML, it may mounted at "/Volumes/Mac OS X Install ESD"
  2. open "Applications/Utilities/Disk\ Utility.app", restore BaseSystem.dmg (in "/Volumes/Mac OS X Install ESD") to a U disk (>8GB)
  3. replace the "Package" in "Your U disk"/System/Installation with /Volumes/Mac OS X Install ESD/Packages
  4. Install chameleon or Chimera 2.1.1to the U disk
  5. get a copy of mach_kernel from 10.8.5 update seed, and place it in the root of U disk
  6. add FakeSMC.kext to the "Your U disk"/System/Library/Extensions
  7. add other kexts, I only added FakeSMC.kext and installed the system :D !

Bios Setting:

1. active AHCI

2. disable Intel HD Graphic Card, active PCIE discrete Graphic care (GTX 650)

you can solve the "PCI configuration begin" problem by following ways:

1. add chameleon boot options "-v npci=0×2000" or "-v npci=0×3000"

2. remove your dsdt.aml 

good luck!

Thanks for Your help. So far I tried U..beast installer and myHack with all kexts except FakeSMC removed, it does not have dsdt.aml. Tried with both npci options, unfortunately still stuck.
Any more ideas I could dig in?

HI, I'm sorry for my poor english~

The 'U installer' is a U disk that contains all the ML installation files, you can make the "U installer" by using myHack or other tools, or make it yourself:

1. mount InstallESD.dmg of ML, it may mounted at "/Volumes/Mac OS X Install ESD"
  2. open "Applications/Utilities/Disk\ Utility.app", restore BaseSystem.dmg (in "/Volumes/Mac OS X Install ESD") to a U disk (>8GB)
  3. replace the "Package" in "Your U disk"/System/Installation with /Volumes/Mac OS X Install ESD/Packages
  4. Install chameleon or Chimera 2.1.1to the U disk
  5. get a copy of mach_kernel from 10.8.5 update seed, and place it in the root of U disk
  6. add FakeSMC.kext to the "Your U disk"/System/Library/Extensions
  7. add other kexts, I only added FakeSMC.kext and installed the system :D !

Bios Setting:

1. active AHCI

2. disable Intel HD Graphic Card, active PCIE discrete Graphic care (GTX 650)

you can solve the "PCI configuration begin" problem by following ways:

1. add chameleon boot options "-v npci=0×2000" or "-v npci=0×3000"

2. remove your dsdt.aml 

good luck!

I guess myhack is bundled with Chameleon by default? I also tried U...beast which comes bundled with Chimera. Always same damned error - "PCI configuration begin".

Maybe you need to install the latest Chameleon or Chimera~ 

OK guys I made a progress here. I followed Vanilla installation guide and used latest Chimera, so I passed up to the graphical installer. Thanks everyone for Your suggestions.

The problem I hit now is: after selecting a partition to install after copying ~230Mb of data, installer shows a message that Mac OSX could not be installed on this system.
Theory is that it might be because of the second Windows partition and MBR. I just installed a second SSD drive in my computer and will try to install OSX there.
If still won't work then I don't know where to go from here, some suggestions on the web are SMBios.plist.

Image of the error: 0-waPjVotQ-maccc-s-.png

OK, major progress here. I added a SMBios.plist from a latest iMac and it allowed me to install OSX.
I copied a FakeSMC.kext to OSX drive from USB drive.
But whenever I select an installed partition after booting from USB drive I am granted with Apple login screen or if I go -v then it's just a black screen (after some loading lines)
I already have tried -x, PCIRootUID=0/1, GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No.

Any ideas are welcome.

OK, major progress here. I added a SMBios.plist from a latest iMac and it allowed me to install OSX.

I copied a FakeSMC.kext to OSX drive from USB drive.

But whenever I select an installed partition after booting from USB drive I am granted with Apple login screen or if I go -v then it's just a black screen (after some loading lines)

I already have tried -x, PCIRootUID=0/1, GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No.

Any ideas are welcome.

lates iMac SMBios.plist? which version?

You should copy a  mach_kernel (ofcourse, 10.8.5 version) to your ssd partition~

OK guys. I recreated USB install stick and reinstalled again, following all installation steps.
Apparently I forgot initially to copy mach_kernel after install.
Black screen problem is gone, but unfortunately on my first boot I am struggling with "PCI configuration begin"
I already tried: -x -f -v PCIRootUID=0/1, -npci=0x2000/0x3000

Additionally using terminal and flashdrive I manually installed Chameleon (same version used for install drive) to my OSX drive.
That didn't help. I also tried patched kexts from here http://www.osx86.net/view/3976-pci_configuration_begin_fix_for_10.8.x.html.
Didn't help either.

Any ideas are welcome.

OK guys. I recreated USB install stick and reinstalled again, following all installation steps.

Apparently I forgot initially to copy mach_kernel after install.

Black screen problem is gone, but unfortunately on my first boot I am struggling with "PCI configuration begin"

I already tried: -x -f -v PCIRootUID=0/1, -npci=0x2000/0x3000

Additionally using terminal and flashdrive I manually installed Chameleon (same version used for install drive) to my OSX drive.

That didn't help. I also tried patched kexts from here http://www.osx86.net/view/3976-pci_configuration_begin_fix_for_10.8.x.html.

Didn't help either.

Any ideas are welcome.

copy  "U disk"/Extra folder to your mac partition, use the same boot options than you boot your U Drive installer to boot your ml. if this is not work, remove your Nvidia Graphics Card (GTX 760?) and just use intel HD4600 

Thanks for Your great help guys. I finally managed to install everything, I will be compiling full guide in next couple of days!

But before that I want to optimise and get everything running as much as I can.
So at this point my concerns are:

1)  I have tried installing a no DSDT kext from [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] for my Realtek® ALC892 codec and tried VoodooHDA installer 2.8.4 from OSX86 file download

None of them enabled audio. VoodooHDA installer showed that it failed to install. But after selecting Line-Out in my sound options the sound appears.
Though this is not very worrying I would prefer to go with kextfor my audio chip. Suggestions welcomed.
2) nVidia official drivers are not available for 10.8.4 at this point, so I am using OSX bundled ones and here how my about mac screen
Screen%20Shot%202013-07-27%20at%203.37.0

As You can see -model for my GeForce card is not shown. Serial number also looks weird (possibly nothing to worry about).
Any suggestion of getting this right are welcome.

Thanks again guys, without You support I wouldn't get anywhere close!

Thanks for Your great help guys. I finally managed to install everything, I will be compiling full guide in next couple of days!

But before that I want to optimise and get everything running as much as I can.

So at this point my concerns are:

1)  I have tried installing a no DSDT kext from ##### for my Realtek® ALC892 codec and tried VoodooHDA installer 2.8.4 from OSX86 file download

None of them enabled audio. VoodooHDA installer showed that it failed to install. But after selecting Line-Out in my sound options the sound appears.

Though this is not very worrying I would prefer to go with kextfor my audio chip. Suggestions welcomed.

2) nVidia official drivers are not available for 10.8.4 at this point, so I am using OSX bundled ones and here how my about mac screen

Screen%20Shot%202013-07-27%20at%203.37.0

As You can see -model for my GeForce card is not shown. Serial number also looks weird (possibly nothing to worry about).

Any suggestion of getting this right are welcome.

Thanks again guys, without You support I wouldn't get anywhere close!

Congratulation!

My motherboard also has a ALC892. The appleHDA in [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] 5.4.1 is not working properly, no sound, but I can adjust volume. But VoodooHDA 2.8.4 is working properly!

Hi, I'm trying to install Mac OS to my haswell system. My systemspec is:

_ CPU Xeon 1230v3.

_ Mainboard: Giga H87 D3H.

_ VGA: Nvidia 560ti

I'm a newbie to hackintosh, Can you plz show me the details guid how to make the USB install and change the mach_kernel (I have no idea where can I get this).

and the other question: I'm running Windows 7 right now. Incase I cannot install Mac OS, Would I can boot to my Windows 7 normally?

THx you in advance

Try to read something more about XEON, I know is not full compatible with that processor, I mean, some things are not fully supported. I read about Maverick will be compatible with 2011 because new Mac Pro probably use E5 processors.

About dual boot it´s posible. Your machine was created for windows.

Take a look in google with this words.

Good luck!