Chameleon killed my machine! HELP ME!

macimbu

5 posts in this topic

Hello guys, thank you so much for all the tips shared on the forum.
I'm newin the hackintosh world, and looking here and there I managed to install mountain lion without problems on my pc.
I've got Sabertooth x58 - i7 950 3.07Ghz - geforce GTX 560 (NO TI).
This is my first hackintosh and everything worked just fine until it came to my mind to install Chameleon.
On the first reboot after installation Mountain Lion just does not start, after boot it gives me only a black screen.
I tried different boot options (-v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No, and more) but nothing... does anyone know how to help me?

As you can see in the first picture at boot it indicates the presence of Chameleon, can it be turned off at startup?
The second image is the result of the verbose ...
Please help me!!!

Ps: Do you think that physically remove the hard drive with mountain lion and manually remove Chameleon might work?

How do I recognize the files that were installed... I hope to find other solutions, this one seems quite tricky

post-1186311-0-81243600-1371912842_thumb.jpg

post-1186311-0-97466000-1371912846_thumb.jpg

@ macimbu

I've just PM'ed you with my boot and smbios plists.  They work for me with Mt Lion and Maverick DP.  The trick to getting beyond the black screen was the boot flags I included, though it may have been -F not -f, and from memory UseKernelCache=yes.

Grae

• Like 1