Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mountain Lion ASUS EAH6670/DIS/1GD5

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I need a wee bit of help getting this card to function completely. It is a ASUS HD6670 1GB DDR5 with 1 DVI-D, 1HDMI, and 1 DVI-D.

Currently it is detected as a AMD Radeon HD6xxx 1024MB. As far as I can tell I do not have a framebuffer loaded. I have tried using AtiConfig= Pithecia, Lotus, Ipomoea, and Pondweed. As from the best i can figure they are from the 6000 kext and have 3 connectors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dell Precision 690

X2 quad core x5355 Xeon Processors

16GB PC2-5300F ECC DDR2-667 FB

LSI-1068 SAS Controller

250GB WD VelocaRaptor OSX86

120GB WD VelocaRaptor "W7"

Broadcom BCM5752

Sigmatel STAC92XX HD Audio Device

hey Rogiervd I have tried that several times as well as using different FB personalities trying to get this thing to work proper still no dice. I have found a Kext that was edited for this card and it still does not seem to load the FB.

Ok tried that and read a bunch i guess what i am not relaying properly is that the card does work but and does well but things like dvdplayer do not work attached is a screen shot