Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fala galera!

Seguinte, to com um hackintosh perfeito, dual boot com Windows 8 e tal, mas agora comprei uma placa de video GT430.

Coloquei ela e quando entro no mac, usando HDMI fica numa resolução menor que meu monitor de 22', e a barra não fica translúcida.

O que tenho que fazer pra fazer essa placa de video rodar no mac?

OBS: Sendo que tenho também a GT210 e 9500GT e as duas rodam perfeitamente, mas a GT430 (que é melhor que as duas) não roda.

3 answers to this question

Obrigado Artur, mas como sou leigo, pode ser mais especifico?

Eu não consigo dar boot pelo HD, meu mac só entra com o i-Boot, isso atrapalha?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now