Jump to content

GenericUSBXHCI USB 3.0 driver for OS X with source


929 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, ACIDSky said:

Make the IOProbescore in the kext equal to 9000

You say, edit the info.plist inside the "GenericUSBXHCI.kext" and change the "IOProbescore" from 1 to 9000 like this photo?

If so, it didn't work. With 1 or 9000, I can see my External HD on IOJOnes using the USB 3.0 port, but it doesn't mount to be able to use. Like this 2° photo.

Any other solution that I can try?

 

1566636866_CapturadeTela2020-12-19s15_33_36.thumb.png.5cafab1f9656dc6e584bad90b37eea00.png

1896989705_CapturadeTela2020-12-19s15_28_35.thumb.png.ef79891b160e01cf62337f951d185d12.png

14 hours ago, Vinicius P. Miranda said:

You say, edit the info.plist inside the "GenericUSBXHCI.kext" and change the "IOProbescore" from 1 to 9000 like this photo?

If so, it didn't work. With 1 or 9000, I can see my External HD on IOJOnes using the USB 3.0 port, but it doesn't mount to be able to use. Like this 2° photo.

Any other solution that I can try?

 

 

 

 

use without this kext

 

 

Снимок экрана 2020-12-20 в 12.29.06.png

7 hours ago, ACIDSky said:

 

use without this kext

 

 

Снимок экрана 2020-12-20 в 12.29.06.png

I am not quite understanding what I have to do. Can you explain better? Without kext I can't even see anything on USB 3.0, with this kext I can see on IOJones but it doesn't mount anything on the operating system. 

What do I have to do?

Is yours working on Big Sur?

Edited by Vinicius P. Miranda
16 hours ago, Vinicius P. Miranda said:

I am not quite understanding what I have to do. Can you explain better? Without kext I can't even see anything on USB 3.0, with this kext I can see on IOJones but it doesn't mount anything on the operating system. 

What do I have to do?

Is yours working on Big Sur?

As it turned out, it works on macOS version 11.0 and does not work on version 11.1. There are no ideas and the community, in my opinion, has lost interest in this.

  • Allan unpinned this topic
×
×
  • Create New...