OSx86 + Internet?

WilBUR

39 posts in this topic

I clicked on the Intel/AMD one and the other one that was there.

Look at the picture I provided. You must click on the little arrow to the left of the Intel and AMD Patches category. Then you select Intel or AMD packages, not both. Choose SSE2 or SSE3, not both, depending upon the capability of your processor. Choose the Combo Update to receive the latest version of OSX. Choose other packages only if you know your computer can use them.

quick question, not reguarding the booting. But more so when I install OSx86. It does something to my internet. But in order to correct it I have to unplug my PC power cord and my ethernet cord for 5 min and plug them back in and boom it works again, any reason for this?

I said to choose all AMD packages except choose only SSE2 or SSE3 and I said to choose the Combo Update.

So, assuming you are installing 10.4.6 like the picture I provided:

- 10.4.6 Combo Update

- AMD Basesystem

- AMD SSE2 or AMD SSE3 depending upon the capability of the processor (download and run CPU-Z in Windows)

- 10.4.6 SemjaZa v1.2 AMD Decrypts

I must say I just read the thread, had a few giggles when reading the questions. What made me really impressed is Rammjet's patience. That dude has given great answers to every single computer beginner's question.

I hope Rammjet is a support technician in real life. Otherwise, one of those large computer companies better hire him now.

Keep up the good work :)