Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

[AIUTO] Audio Mountain Lion 10.8.2

2 posts in this topic

Salve a tutti. Ho eseguito l'installazione con successo di Mountain Lion 10.8.2 (retail+combo update). I vari kext che ho usato sono elencati nel mio precedente topic: http://www.insanelym...-aspire-5740g/.

Oggi ho installato voodoohda 2.8.2 da qui: http://www.osx86.net...installer.html. Tutto sembra funzionare bene (mi viene rilevata anche l'HDMI... anche se non funziona) però il microfono interno non ne vuole sapere di funzionare (prima, con il voodoohda 2.7.4, funzionava perfettamente). Qualche idea su come risolvere?

Le specifiche del mio pc le trovate in firma. Come bootloader uso clover.

Grazie anticipatamente.

vai su preferenze di sistema>voodoohda>microfono>e metti tutto al massimo a parte input gain...dovrebbe funzionarti il microfono adesso, anche se lo devi fare ad ogni avvio

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sect0r5
      Hello guys I need help for tuning my system for better working possibilities.
      What works:
      Sleep/Wake Audio Ethernet App Store  
      CS:GO not working (other Steam games are OK) Bad GPU performance 40 fps on OSX Cinebench vs 85 fps on Windows Cinebench Big audio latency when using line input      //edit : problem is gone  Slow start of Viber Desktop, OBS and some web pages  //edit : OBS is slow on native MacBook too Sometime random mouse freezings            Huge lags on latest NVidiaWeb drivers(158, 159) Sometimes can't awake and stuck on black screen after restart   //edit : now is alright. magic! Sometimes sound start crackling when watching online video     //edit  : magically gone edit : she come again  
      It's happens on a both Kernel's :
      Shanee 13.3.3
      Clover 4392
      What info i can provide for better results?
      With best regards, Stan.
      Send me stanMacs-Pro.zip
    • By Antonio95
      Buonasera a tutti, ho installato con successo macOS High Sierra 10.13 su un notebook Toshiba C660 con le seguenti caratteristiche:
      Intel Core i5 2410M Ram 4 GB Chipset Intel HM65 Wi-Fi + BT Atheros AR5B195 (AR9285+ AR3011 Combo) Geforce NVIDIA 315M 1024MB Audio Realtek ALC269 Funziona più o meno tutto, o meglio funzionava poiché ho effettuato l'aggiornamento da macOS 10.3 a macOS 10.3.3 e non ha più funzionato l'audio. Fino alla versione 10.3 ero riuscito a farlo funzionare grazie ad AppleALC.kext cui dipende da Lilu.kext. Ovviamente entrambi i Kext sono aggiornati alle ultime versioni disponibili, ed inutile dire che ho provato più volte a reinstallarli. Si trovano sia in S/L/E che nella partizione EFI dedicata di Clover. Prima durante il boot in verbose vedevo qualcosa come "Sound assertion in AppleHDAController at line 451", cosa che non vedo più dopo l'aggiornamento. Una volta avviato, l'icona dell'audio è praticamente grigia, mentre dalle impostazioni dice "Non è stato trovato nessun dispositivo di uscita".
      Ringrazio chiunque voglia aiutarmi.
    • By giacomo.furlani
      Salve, il mio portatile ha la scheda audio  Realtek ALC3234, uso voodoo hda ma con questo Kext l'audio è più basso del normale.. cosa posso fare? Si sente più basso anche il microfono, infatti spesso siri non capisce cosa dico
    • By JoshuaBedford
      My name is Joshua Bedford, and I'm brand new to this community. It appears as though I have been missing out! I started over at hewhoshallnotbenamed's (from what I understand) website. I need some help!

I built my first (and only so far) hackintosh a little over 2 years ago (I think. haven't looked at exact dates). It has worked phenomenally, and was running my dual 27" displays perfectly for web development and video editing. The problem now is USB3.0, audio, and iMessage no longer work. iMessage was always spotty, but I need audio and USB3.0! It recognizes USB2.0 devices plugged into 3.0 ports, but not 3.0 devices (such as my 3TB external drive and usb hub).

My question is this: Based on the hardware below, would it be a good idea / compatible to wipe it and start over with high sierra and the newest bootloader powering it? The only data on the drive is the OS and a few programs. Nothing irreplaceable or difficult to replace. My main question is one of compatibility (I'm not very knowledgeable about this process).

GPU: GTX960
      CPU: i7-4790k
      MB: UD5H-Bk
      RAM: Gigabyte 16GB
      WNA: TP-Link WDN4800

PCPARTPICKER link: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/JrBedford/saved/#view=vpMLrH

Everything except the monitor (I moved to 2 curved 27") is still true. Please view that for any specific part numbers!

Let me know if more information is needed. I am willing to be helped in debugging the current system, but i wonder if installing high sierra would be easier.

P.S. I bent a few of the pins in the USB3.0 header that connects the front panel of my case. That wouldn't cause the entire system to reject USB3.0 right? I'm plugging directly into the motherboard not through that plug.
    • By rxm888
      i have ended up getting high sierra installed on my intel DQ670w board. i used a premade high sierra/clover dmg i extracted to a usb flash drive. right now the audio, networking arnt working and the video card i have in the machine an nvidia geforce 1050 gtx ti it works but has very very very choppy/jittery video. i did find some kext files for the network and audio but when i put them in the extensions folder they didnt do anything to add audio or networking. also i have to get the machine to boot from the hard drive rather then having to boot the usb flash drive to get the hard drive to boot and i have to work on the video card stuff as well. i am not to good at this stuff cause usually when i have tried stuff i end up breaking stuff or that stuff doesnt work. i am not all that code or certain tech savy. i am not the brightest. i like things laid out where its all like this is the files and where you get them from this is how u work with them kind of thing. it does agravate me when people just wont lay out stuff as like a dummy book does and makes everything easy. i tried on facebook groups and got as far as to be told what kexts to find but never told where to find them. i did try to look on my own and i did find a few kexts but they where ones that needed alterations to the os to even make them usable. the video kext or driver i was told to install it and do something like change something to true. all i need are the kext files and to make the machine boot from the hard drive rather then complaining it doesnt have an os on the drive or having to use the usb flash drive to make it boot and the video files and to know how to deal with the files and make them work without having to start over with everything and reinstalling stuff