InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WaldMeister

Card Reader Dell 7720

Ik ben op zoek naar een oplossing voor mijn cardreader.

Heb vrijwel alles geprobeerd, wat er aan kexts te krijgen is, voodoosdhc, anycardreader, dsdt edit, realtek driver, etc... Niets lijkt te werken.

VID_0BDA&PID_0129

DSDT toegevoegd, sinds ik mijn UXHCI heb gepatched, word mijn cardreader niet meer als usb device herkent, daarvoor was het alleen een power issue.

Met controller ook toegevoegd. (Oude versie van mijn huidige dsdt.)

DSDT.aml_kapot.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mieze
      Being asked to add support for Realtek's Fast Ethernet PCIe NICs to my RTL8111 driver I got tired of answering the same old question again and again so that I finally decided to write a separate driver for these chips and to make a few of you guys and gals happy.

As of now the driver supports the following members the RTL810X Fast Ethernet family:
      RTL8101E RTL8102E RTL8103E RTL8401E RTL8105E RTL8402 RTL8106E RTL8106EUS RTL8107E Here is a list of the driver's basic features:
      Supports Sierra (maybe El Capitan). 64 bit architecture only. Support for multisegment packets relieving the network stack of unnecessary copy operations when assembling packets for transmission. No-copy receive and transmit. Only small packets are copied on reception because creating a copy is more efficient than allocating a new buffer. TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offload (receive and transmit). TCP segmentation offload under IPv4. Support for TCP/IPv6 and UDP/IPv6 checksum offload. Supports Wake on LAN. Support for Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) which can be disabled by setting enableEEE to NO in the drivers Info.plist without rebuild. The default is YES. The driver is published under GPLv2. Built using Xcode 4.6.3.  
      Changelog Version 2.0.1 (2018-05-10): Fixes a problem with retrieval of the permanent MAC address on some chips. Version 2.0.0 (2017-04-04): Uses Apple's private driver interface introduced with 10.8. Adds support for the RTL8107E. Supports packet scheduling with QFQ. Adds support for flow control and EEE. Version 1.0.0 (2014-05-24): First offical release.     Installation   Before you install the driver you have to remove any installed driver for RTL810X. Goto /S/L/E and delete the old driver. Recreate the kernel cache. Open System Preferences and delete the corresponding network interface, e. g. en0. If you forget this step you might experience strange problems with certain Apple domains, iTunes and iCloud later. Install the new driver and recreate the kernel cache. Reboot Open System Preferences again, select Network and check if the new network interface has been created automatically or create it manually now. Configure the interface.     Troubleshooting Make sure you have followed the installation instructions especially when you have issues with certain domains while the others are working fine. Use the debug version to collect log data when trying to track down problems. The kernel log messages can be retrieved with "grep kernel /var/log/system.log" in Terminal. Starting from Sierra use "log show --predicate "processID == 0" --debug" in order to retrieve kernel logs. Include the log data when asking for support or giving feedback. I'm an engineer, not a clairvoyant. Don't copy and paste large amounts of log data to your post. Create an archive with the log data and attach it to your post. In case you don't want to make your log data publicly accessible, contact me via PM and I will provide you a mail address to send it directly to me.  Check your BIOS settings. You might want to disable Network Boot and the UEFI Network Stack as these can interfere with the driver. Double check that you have removed any other Realtek kext from your system because they could prevent the driver from working properly. Delete the following files: /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist Verify your bootloader configuration, in particular the kernel flags. Avoid using npci=0x2000 or npci=0x3000.  In Terminal run netstat -s in order to display network statistics. Carefully examine the data for any unusual activity like a high number of packets with bad IP header checksums, etc. In case auto-configuration of the link layer connection doesn't work it might be necessary to select the medium manually in System Preferences under Network for the interface. Use Wireshark to create a packet dump in order to collect diagnostic information. Keep in mind that there are many manufacturers of network equipment. Although Ethernet is an IEEE standard, different implementations may show different behavior causing incompatibilities. In case you are having trouble try a different switch or a different cable.  
      Getting the driver
      There is a prebuilt binary in the Download section of this site: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/259-realtekrtl8100-binary/ The source code can be found on Github: https://github.com/Mieze/RealtekRTL8100   Mieze
    • By JDizz
      #UPDATE AS OF APRIL 27, 2018 Thursday, 3:53 PM EST

SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS
      After you figure out how to get High Sierra 10.13 or 10.13.4 installed to a USB with Clover Bootloader, and you're loaded onto MacOS High Sierra:

Download Clover Configurator and MOUNT your partition and OPEN it to reveal your EFI folder. Delete it.
      Simply download the attached ZIP and unzip it by double clicking it. Then copy and paste the EFI folder you unzipped to the location of your mounted partition.

Done. Enjoy. Special thanks to Jake Lo !

WORKING [Dell M6800 - High Sierra 10.13.4]
      Sleep/Wake WHILE THE POWER CORD IS PLUGGED IN (Not from closing the screen down, but from clicking the Apple logo and sleep or by timer).
      Wi-Fi (AirPort Extreme) via Broadcom BCM43xx.
      2 USB ports on the LEFT side as USB 2.0/3.0 and the 1 USB 2.0/eSATA on the back.
      KeyBoard.
      TouchPad (With MultiTouch - Fully functional)
      iMessage, iCloud, FaceTime, AppStore work perfectly.
      NVIDIA Graphics work perfectly thanks to the Lilu and NvidiaGraphicsFixUp kext. THIS FIXES THE BLACK OR BLANK SCREEN PROBLEM.
      DVD-Drive/Burning if you even care to use CD, DVD disk.
      Bluetooth (Works even with Apple HomePod =] )
      Ethernet/RJ-45
      2 USBs on right side as USB 2.0/3.0
      Native Sound (On board Speakers and can adjust sound with buttons)
      SD Card Readers
      Adjusting Brightness (Download an app from the AppStore called Brightness Slider -OR- use Night Shift [will not adjust brightness, but will be bearable]).

NOT WORKING [Dell M6800 - High Sierra 10.13.4]
      Headphone Jack (Excessive Static)
    • By Boby
      Hi I m trying to install High Sierra 10.13.4 in my dell Inspiron N5110 using MBR patch .Please help me with post installation procedures for patching audio graphics etc 

specs                                                                     Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz ,
                                                                                    Display Adapters    NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M 
      Intel(R) HD 3000 Graphics 
               IDT  92HD87B1 audio driver
       Dell Wireless 1702 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0+HS Driver

USB Controllers  Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26 Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D Bluetooth Hard Copy Cable Replacement Server Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller                                                                                 

• By giacomo.dessi2303
      Salve, sto ancora tentando di far funzionare il mio lettore di schede SD, macos lo riconosce in resoconto di sistema ma non funziona, in firma c'è il modello esatto e gli id che ottengo da resoconto di sistema, ho provato a seguire varie guide e oggi ho trovato questa che sembrerebbe aver funzionato a questo utente: 
      Secondo voi è una buona idea eliminare un kext di sistema? E poi questi kext di cui parla dove gli trovo? Grazie a tutti