Asus P5Q Pro sleep issue / DSDT

Murokakku

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

Could someone with more experience check my DSDT file for any errors or problems because my hackintosh won't wake up properly from sleep. Pretty much everything else works just right and the computer goes to sleep and even wakes up but after that the screen stays black.

-OS X 10.8.0

-Asus P5Q pro

-Q9550

-GTX 460 1Gb

DSDT.aml.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

First of all do this: Open the program console and choose all messages in the left bar. Check the time and then let your hackbook sleep. Wait a moment and wake it up. You should have a black screen. Shut down your book (hard shutdown) and start it with OS X. Now you should get a question if you want to open the last session. Yes, you want ;) The console should start again (otherwise do it manually). Search for (I think it called) "wake reason" and check if the log time is correct. Copy the line and paste it here.

What is your wake up reason?

I hope my instroduction is clear, my english could be much better :D

• 1 month later...

Search for (I think it called) "wake reason" and check if the log time is correct. Copy the line and paste it here.

What is your wake up reason?

And? you will probably see that the keyboard or the mouse or the power button woke the computer, still this won't give a solution IHMO.

Wait for several minutes and it will eventually wake up. With my ASUS P5E3 Premium motherboard I have to wait 4 minutes. I've centralised several solutions here: https://github.com/tkrotoff/ASUS-P5E3Premium-Hackintosh/issues/1

Hi,

Could someone with more experience check my DSDT file for any errors or problems because my hackintosh won't wake up properly from sleep. Pretty much everything else works just right and the computer goes to sleep and even wakes up but after that the screen stays black.

-OS X 10.8.0

-Asus P5Q pro

-Q9550

-GTX 460 1Gb

Patched.zip

• 3 months later...

Hi,

-OS X 10.8.0

-Asus P5Q pro

-Q9550

-GTX 460 1Gb

I now wonder if this will work for my Hackintosh, my mobo is P5QC and my gfx card nVidia GF210.. will give it a try to make sure. Having sleep issues is not cool!