DSDT for 5745DG

OGWizKhalifaOG

7 posts in this topic

It is still not working, What do I need to do to get it working? My graphics run OOB, as well as my cpu. I installed the kexts for my Wifi, I installed kexts for my PS2 Trackpad and Keyboard. What do I need to do? My audio is not working because I can't find anyone who has found a fix for ALC 271X codec.

hello

like i said before the dsdt is not god

mac os x is for mac, and is 99% of reading, googling and persistency and 1% of luck u hardware is compatible.

about u problems, focus one by one

graphics is the nvidia the primary card ? i think no, the primary maybe intelhd 8086:0046 not supported in mac os x

sound - have u try voodoohda ?

wifi try to google to another people using that card

use this

http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63

and google "mac os x vendor id : device id"

and remember u have a notebook not a desk , is not the something

good hack

I have tried all of the versions of voodooHDA but all that seems to happen is my speaker pops while it is loading and then, it doesn't get recognized. My 425m is the primary, I contacted Acer and they said I can't use the intel graphics because nvidia is my primary. My Wifi is working because of the 3 kexts i installed. My 425m gets full QECI and Full resolution for my system and it is recognized in system profiler. Thanks for your trouble artur-pt

• 2 months later...

I am trying to get it working again, but I have a new issue. I got the Seagate Momentus XT for my laptop but now it won't let me do alot of things. I can't install the DSDT because when I boot, it goes to the desktop with no visible cursor and it won't let me use my trackpad or keyboard even though I have kexts for them. The wifi kext only sometimes loads and I still have the sound issue. Thanks