• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
freddyt234

"ERROR: -1603 FATAL ERROR DURING INSTALLATION". Consult Windows Installer Help (MSI.CHM) or MSDN for more information

7 posts in this topic

I installed windows vista on my iMac G5 using BootCamp, but when it came to loading the disk of the Macintosh Drivers it burnt for me I get this message halfway through installation

""ERROR: -1603 FATAL ERROR DURING INSTALLATION". Consult Windows Installer Help (MSI.CHM) or MSDN for more information"

anyone help, I miss my mac OSX

Please :]

oops, sorry me being a dummy there...

it wasn't that i couldnt boot my comuter in OS X it was that i can't install

the

built in iSight Drivers

the Audio Drivers

on to vista...

any help?

The iSight, audio, and eject key drivers don't work on Vista. They should be supported in the final version of Boot Camp.

but...a couple of days ago i installed a friends version of Vista...the basic one...then when i finally got myself a disk i re-installed MY ultimate edition onto it and now the audio doesn't work when it did when i had my friends ddisk running...anyone know why?