DSDT patch for TOSHIBA Satellite L750

future_ex_kid

230 posts in this topic

Thanks man.

I moved SSDT.aml to the extra folder. Should I tick or untick "Drop SSDT" in chameleon???

Tick Drop SSDT (=yes) in order to use your own ssdt. If you dont have the correct ssdt for ur CPU then try Drop SSDT=No, and chamelon will automatically configure ur CPU. In this case, you have ur own ssdt then use DropSSDT=YES.

<key>DropSSDT</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Now I have got a working 10.8.5 bluetooth works too, but sometimes its asks for a keyboard (I think I have disabled it). The main problem now is that only two of the four cores are recognised, I have installed the i5 2450m ssdt from traduyquang´s link.

I think I have got some temperature problems, perhaps I must install latest fake smc and its plugins. How can I control the temperature of the computer. I have got HW Monitor installed.

• Like 1

Can u write a mini guide about patching AHCI ?

Back up IOAHCIFamily.kext first then apply patches step by step (one sudo command for each step)
cd /System/Library/Extensions/IOAHCIFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOAHCIBlockStorage.kext/Contents/MacOS

sudo mv IOAHCIBlockStorage IOAHCIBlockStorage.orig

sudo cp IOAHCIBlockStorage.orig IOAHCIBlockStorage

sudo /usr/bin/perl -pi -e 's|\x8b\x4a\x00\x00\xeb\x03|\x8b\x4a\x00\x00\xe8\x01|g' IOAHCIBlockStorage

sudo /usr/bin/perl -pi -e 's|\x74\x0e\x48\x8d\x3d\x72\x92\x00\x00|\xbf\xc8\x00\x00\x00\x90\x90\x90\x90|g' IOAHCIBlockStorage

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions

Re built cache and kext to finish.

pere, Thanks!

I don't know why, but after restart my multitouch and bluetooth doesn't work. My trackpad works only with 1 finger... really strange. I've reinstalled kexts, rebooted, but the same... Anyone had like that before?

• Like 1

All my cores are recognized from day one.

How do you manage your powermanagement? Do you patch your bios or you patch AICPM.kext?

If you are using nullcpupowermanagement or disabler.kext, your SSDT will notwork.

• Like 1

I have patched bios, and before that I think I patched AICPM.kext  saw nullcpupowermanagement.kext and when I deleted it but it refused to work. I will try to delete mencioned kexts 

If you already patched bios then you dont need to patch AICPM.kext anymore. Just use the kext natively from Macos. And, you have to deleted nullcpupowermanagement.kext. You can manually delete and then rebuilt cache via Kext Ultilies.

Hi! I've installed ml 10.8.5 using this guide (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287314-guide-toshiba-l755l750-ml-1083-no-need-any-macintosh-environment/) but it doesn't shut down, screen turn black and some led remain on. Aslo wake up doesn't work...

Spec.:

Toshiba L755 1c1

i5 2410M processor

geforce gt 525m

I've tried dsdt of pere and the ssdt of my processor, nothing's changed...

Hi! I've installed ml 10.8.5 using this guide (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287314-guide-toshiba-l755l750-ml-1083-no-need-any-macintosh-environment/) but it doesn't shut down, screen turn black and some led remain on. Aslo wake up doesn't work...

Spec.:

Toshiba L755 1c1

i5 2410M processor

geforce gt 525m

I've tried dsdt of pere and the ssdt of my processor, nothing's changed...

You can install your new hackintosh by that method but the kext, dsds...pls get those from this topic in which pere updates frequently.