DSDT patch for TOSHIBA Satellite L750

future_ex_kid

230 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

I've installed 10.7.4 and got almost everithing to work fine except for:

- my usb 3.0 ( problem looks similar to this)

- it will not stay asleep.. After one second it is waking up for some reason.

- it will not power on after it is shut down in OS X. I have to take the power off for it to be able to start again.

So.. from what i've read it's a DSDT problem. I would like to read some more about the language this is written into.. I am not to confortable doing trial and error..

I extracted it with DSDTSE and tried to compile it.

DefinitionBlock ("./dsdt.aml", "DSDT", 1, "TOSQCI", "TOSQCI00", 0x00000000)
{
External (HNOT, MethodObj)	// 1 Arguments
External (SNXD)
External (HWID, IntObj)
External (IDAB)
External (HDOS, MethodObj)	// 0 Arguments
External (TNOT, MethodObj)	// 0 Arguments
External (PDC7)
External (PDC6)
External (PDC5)
External (PDC4)
External (PDC3)
External (PDC2)
External (PDC1)
External (PDC0)
External (CFGD)
External (THRO)
External (INP4)
External (\TNOT)
External (\_PR_.CPU0._PPC)
External (\_SB_.PCI0.IEIT.EITV, MethodObj)	// 0 Arguments

I get

External (\TNOT)
Error	4056 -											   Name already exists in scope ^  (\TNOT)

I suppose I have to rename this as well..

Than what?

I have attatched the dsdt file

Thank you

dsdt.zip

I have also a Toshiba L750 (4GB),Core i5 2410m 2.30Ghz, mine has Nvidia GT525 as graphic solution, wich one is shipped on yours?

You have to erase External (\TNOT) before compile, the iasl compilation will recreate it always, so you will have to keep erasing it before compilation everytime.

USB3 is still unsolved, if you find a solution, please share, also the shutdown problem.

I have repaired and patched our DSDT, it has Graphics, hdmi audio, WIFI and USB injected, sleep is fixed.

Also Speedstep, SBUS, IRQ and other fixes are applied.

If your lappy has more than 4 GB ram, use a compare program to add my fixes to yours.

To get proper Seedstepping, copy DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml to your extra folder and be sure DropSSDT=Yes is set on org.chameleon.Boot.plist

This SSDT file is fixed for MountainLion.

DSDT.aml.zip

SSDT.aml.zip

• Like 1

Thank you for the quick response.

I have the version with the 2.2GHz i3, gt520m and 4GB DDR3.

The USB 3.0 works as in the post I linked before. It only works after the system wakes up form sleep and it freezes if you try plugging a device before..

I did not get the chance to take a look at your files yet.

I am trying to understand what's going on.. so any tips are welcome. I am new to OS X btw..

Upsss...

MY DSDT and SSDT will not work with you, you need to extract your own SSDT.

I did try before to make work the Nvidia Gt520 in a model similar to yours and i couldn´t.

My USB3.0 freezes even after sleep.

Upsss...

MY DSDT and SSDT will not work with you, you need to extract your own SSDT.

I did try before to make work the Nvidia Gt520 in a model similar to yours and i couldn´t.

My USB3.0 freezes even after sleep.

The graphic card worked by default.. I installed using iatkos l2 and upgraded to 10.7.4 with combo update

Are you using vanilla kernel?

Are you sure you are not using a disabler.kext or nullcpupowermanagement.kext? Using those, many functions may fail (and of course you will not have speedstep on your processor).

you have to use vanilla kernel (Apple´s original) and delete from your system any disabler.kext or nullcpupowermanagement.kext you find.

Try the DSDT i have give you once you are clean to go.

do I have to reinstall? or is there any other way to change the kernel to the vanilla one?

Thank you

If you respond me with so little details i think we will need about 6 months to finish this. :star_sunglasses:

Also, i suggest you to install mountain lion using myhack, then return to this topic, everything will be easier.

Do a backup from your important files and erase/install.

If you respond me with so little details i think we will need about 6 months to finish this. :star_sunglasses:

Also, i suggest you to install mountain lion using myhack, then return to this topic, everything will be easier.

Do a backup from your important files and erase/install.

sorry, I wasn't sure. I checked and the iAtkos installer only installs that kernel or one modified for Atom.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will try and get back to you.

Well, if you don´t want to install mountain lion now, just erase disabler.kext or nullcpupowermanagement if present on your system, remember to boot with the DSDT file.

I reinstalled without disabler and nullcpupowermanagement, and it does not work. With or without the patched DSDT.

Problem @ AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext I think

I also tryed ML.. unsuccesfully

• 1 month later...

have a dell mini 10v hackintoshed and im interested in doing the same with my Satellite L755-1nt.

It is very similar than this http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/in...Satellite_L750

but these are their specs http://es.computers.toshiba-europe.c...ibaShop/false/

I got it runing but withought keyboard and mouse and wifi. I have tried the metods described abobe

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/top...e__hl__toshiba

http://legacy.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48356

http://www.osx86.es/

triying synaptics ps2 drivers and the ones included in lion ###### latest version, but it doesnt works. It seems that mines are different. The wifi card is Atheros AR9002WB-1ng

I have my dsdt.aml so you can see my hardware. How can i fix this?

• 3 weeks later...

hi pere,

I have a laptop 750-129 with intel core i3 2310 (2100 mh), gt 525m video card, 4 gb ram.

i installed ML 10.8.2 with latest chameleon boot loader via Mul-Beast, download your dsdt.aml and ssdt.aml from your topic ''DSDT patch for TOSHIBA Satellite L750''. and put both in \Extra folder, check DropSSDT=yes too.

I deleted NullCPU kext and sustem is won't power on(trouble at AppleIntellCPUManagement).

System is power on then ''NullCPU'' is in Extensions, Atheros Wi-Fi is working fully, no sound, video working well, SM bios i set as MacBook Pro 5.3(???not shure i'm right)...i very need sleep function but it don't work too.

My problem is that i dont know how to edit your DSDT with my core i3 2310 CPU....and i need help....

Probably i do somethind wrong else...help me please.

A attached my Everest dumps

PS. Sorry for my bad English)))

Toshiba l750.zip

AppleIntelCpuPowermanagement needs to be patched as our bios is locked.

Boot with nullcpupowermanagement, run this program and patch AICPM,then try to boot without nullcpupowermanagement.

https://dl.dropbox.c...for UEFI V2.zip

Also try to use SMBIOS: MacBookPro8,1

Hi, thanks wery much!!! Its works!

But i also have a problem with sleep...

Laptop is sleeps well.but then it wakes up there are a lot of artefakts at blank white screen, hdd led blinks, mouse cursor moves but i can not see desktop((((

I think it is videocard wake up problem...

SMBIOS: MacBookPro8,1

Also no sound, battery status, bluetooth.