Installation problem

Biofobico

12 posts in this topic

Im trying to install Mac-OS-X-10.4.7-AMD.Intel-(JaS)-ISO-Repack.

i boot from the dvd and the apple logo appers for a while but then a circle with a bar also appears ( like a "stop" sign ). i restarted and on promp a wrote -v and appears the message:

WARNING: Ata Drive claims FLUSH CACHE EXT feature support but not claim Extended LBA feature support

My system:

AMD athlon64 3200+ venice

board - asus a8n5x - nforce4

kingston 1gb

xfx 6800xt

seagate 80gb

maxtor 80gb

Any help?

thanks in advance.

make sure you double check the pathes you installed during installation...you either select sse2 or sse3 not both(depending what your cpu supports), amd decrypt, and combo update...

what pathes? the installating doesnt even starts. like i said before, the logo appears and after that another image. i restarted and went to promp and that warning appears.

sorry by my poor english

what pathes? the installating doesnt even starts. like i said before, the logo appears and after that another image. i restarted and went to promp and that warning appears.

sorry by my poor english

my bad can't read...is that a SATA HD your installing on? You may have problems with SATA on nforce, may want to try IDE....if it is IDE make sure you have hd as primary master and cd drive as primary slave...thats all i got...anything else do what kiko says :2cents:

as suggested before by kiko i try to instal on vmware but error appears:

system config file´/com.apple.Boot.plist´ not found

it seems like i´ll never be able to install osx..... :P:(

in vmware try hitting esc when it comes up to enter the boot menu then select cd...see if tha thelps...

also make sure in vmware your hd is 0:00 and your cd is 0:1

and if all else fails mount the cd in daemon tools and then try to boot off that.

in vmware try hitting esc when it comes up to enter the boot menu then select cd...see if tha thelps...

also make sure in vmware your hd is 0:00 and your cd is 0:1

and if all else fails mount the cd in daemon tools and then try to boot off that.

Same error.... :poster_oops: :censored2: