• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
snoozepops

Sapphire Radeon HD 6750

5 posts in this topic

I am running Mountain Lion DP4. AFTER installing the newest developer update via software update, I added my device id 0x68bf1002

in the Juniper section of the Info.plist in AMDRadeonAccelerator.kext, and also in the Info.plist of ATI5000Controller.kext. QE & CL all working with the only caveat being that the card shows as HD5000 in system information. Adding the device id to any other kexts would not work. I did not need to boot with any special flags either. Hope this helps someone.

This is problem on HD6750,maybe ML not recognized property.....test with Lion's graphic kext

Hi i have just had this issue with my sapphire 5870hd showing as 5000hd to fix this i added the following as a kernel flag

PCIRootUID=1

this has solved it for me everything was fine on a fresh install then once i have installed bootloader it reverted to hd5000

Give it a try :)

wow, its a relief to know someone got 6750 working with qe/ci, can you please share with us how you got it working?

If possible, please also share the ATI kexts and boot.plist

many thanks

Guys, anyone tried the same thing on Mavericks? I have had a successfully running 10.8.2 all this while with the kexts that ibr4him provided using this method. Where the card shows as 5000. Also anyone has hdmi audio out? I am on gigabyte ga b75m d3h with intel g630. So i am solely dependent on this card for graphics.

I have had graphics enabler as yes and installed resolution as 1920x1080 via [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. It gives me a full hd resolution in mavericks but without qe ci.