Boot hangs in Gray background of iAtkos v2

Blabry

3 posts in this topic

I managed to install iAtkos_v2 via usb on my pc (Details of pc in signature). But i have problem when booting up its all go fine in -v (verbose mode) until -v finished and start loading desktop its just show gray background (of iatkos (without lion head on it! :D)) and i got mouse (can move but nothing more) and thats it, I let it like that about 1 hour and nothing happened, then i restarted it and boot in safe mod, and there its all cool its all working... i have no clue what can be wrong?! i disabled ethernet and still nothing... so anyone? :D

S.O.S :D

Safe mode (-x) disables accelerated graphics.

Connect your monitor to the output that's closest to the motherboard (when looking at the back of the PC case).

Check your video card injection method, other video card-related settings and files etc etc

Yea im gonna try it now, i insterted some n3x Nvidia graphic and it booted :D but i removed my wireless card to so must try it with wireless card in too :)

Tnx for fast reply will try in now and get info back in 5 mins :)

Ok i got it up and running, didnt tried with wifi card but i think that problem was just to move it to closer connector on graphic :) Thanks gringo :) Problem Solved i guess :D

Edit: Tried with wifi card too everything is ok :)