No Sound In My Mac!

iHacker

6 posts in this topic

So does this mean that your two other posts about installing OSX have been solved? If so please mark them. For any help with your audio, gonna need to know exactly what chipset it is i.e. realtek alc889a

no my other 2 posts have not been solved its just that if that doesnt work then i already have 10.6.5 but it has no sound pls help and if u know anything about my other 2 problems pls help

still gona need your audio chipset info to be able to help. As far as you other posts, more system info would help, but for starters the modcd is to boot a retail version of OSX, the distro your using has both in one disk and would be booted direct without any other boot cd, trying to use both could possibly work, but never heard of anyone else doing that before as it defeats the purpose of using a distro.

Where Can I Find That? (Im Sorry im a newbie when it comes to finding what is what)

Umm im on hackintosh so how can i find out what my soundcard is?

as to your post i have 2 internal hard drives a pentium 4 chip i can find more its just idk how and ive been doing these sort of ways 4 a long time like no one has ever gotten hackintosh on my model but it turned out all i need was an OLD version of empire efi and hackintosh boots.

the reason why i used the nawcom cd is because i thought it had the chocolate kernel so it turns out i have to add that but i dont know how to so when i swap the disk i boot the modbin and the vanilla kernel with-v and busratio=14 and it stops because it says cant execute find and all this other stuff about 1 kext appleacpi platform kext so i download the newest version but im stuck on how to put it inside my iatkos l2

Please don't move an issue from one topic to another.

Concerning sound, look on your motherboard website for the model.