Asus K50ID

7 posts in this topic

hi my friend.. Simple:

check your bios to put your hdd in AHCI mode.

insert the iAtkos S3 v2 10.6.3 and let it boot

format your hdd in journaled mode

during the options check the Chameleon RC5 bootloader and let it install

later search the topic of KS here to download the DSDT and the other drivers needed

USB errors aren't fixed yet

hope it helped

Yes! It does help thank you alot for reply.

I tried iAtkos S3 v2 before and did some stuff internet worked just fine um I think I didnt have any sound

and then after I restarted kernal panic blablabla. But I did some wrong stuff also.

I am going to build a gaming computer real soon and when I got that set up I will format my disk and everything and Install Mac Os X correctly.

Because I got all the kexts online for sound,sleep,usb,usb cards,wi-fi,ethernet,fully working video card, DSDT,etc.

I'm hoping everything will work and the reason I'm not doing it right away is beacuse I have TONE of files and games and stuff on this windows install and I think its ok for now until

I build my gaming PC. And can you tell me if this is good for gaming pc?

CPU:Intel core i5

Grapich card:Sapphire Radeon HD 6770

RAM:What ever as long as its 8-16 gb.

Motherboard:Gigabyte (That supports erverything else I will buy)

Hi my good friend. That graphic card isn't very good.. for a more couple of bucks you could buy a hd6850 that is a lot better.

I'm not a very fan of intel but for a gaming intel i5 isn't not enough.. you need an i7 top or AMD FX-8xxx series with a good main board and SSD discs for fast access

i've built this machine (see signature) with 545€ (arround $640). I own a PC store :3

About L2 you can try but there are lot of bugs yet and there isn't built any DSDT for lion

Hi my good friend. That graphic card isn't very good.. for a more couple of bucks you could buy a hd6850 that is a lot better.

I'm not a very fan of intel but for a gaming intel i5 isn't not enough.. you need an i7 top or AMD FX-8xxx series with a good main board and SSD discs for fast access

i've built this machine (see signature) with 545€ (arround $480). I own a PC store :3

About L2 you can try but there are lot of bugs yet and there isn't built any DSDT for lion

I think you got something wrong I didn't buy anything for my gaming pc yet.

NOT NVIDIA GT320M! that is in my laptop.

Intel core i5 is the top of my game, aldo i have money for i7 I'm still with the i5

i go to the stores and what i see is "gaming pc build" with intel core i3 processor in it..

As for the GPU I'm thinking of asus hd7850-dc2-2gd5 Radeon 2gb or better.

I still don't know about the cooler.. I saw some good coolers for the gaming pc (in builds of people) on youtube,

aldo few used the one they got it whit the processor the intel cooler,you know. So yea tell me about it.

Tell me what should I buy as long as the processor is i3 THANKS!

• Like 1

hmmm.. ok

I'm not inside intel processors for now.. but i will investigate in your PC

i recently bought two ASUS RoG MARS II Graphic Card (OMFG)

and 32gb (8x4) RAM DDR3 2166MHz

my god this thing can fly it's the perfect combination ever

my PC cannot be scared by anything xD