Which half mini pici-e to take ?

deadsmile

13 posts in this topic

Hy everybody,

I allready had a good working OSX on my L702X (just optimus and wireless not working)

It's not a big problem for me to only have the HD3000 and i found a usb Nano dongle for wireless... but it was a pain.

I am now thinking about changing my wireless card, which would be the best one to replace my Intel 6230 (preferably something with also recognized bluetooth or at least bluetotth for my windows...)

Thanks for your help :)

Thanks for your answers :)

Is there another card like the 1510 (not finding the 1515 in germany...) but a bit cheaper ?

When i think the Inte 6230 is "high-end" and buyable for 20€ here...

Thanks in advance ;)

Edit : I found the chip inside those cards (broadcom 4322) for about 20 bucks...

Anyway, in the description they say "for laptops with AMD chipsets", am I the only one thinking that this has nothing to with it ?

nono.. if it's 43322 it fit mac osxootb.. no need to pu your hands on the drivers..

i did it too for my lappie. even if my laptop

be sure is is dell 1510 mini pcie spare part.. that's all

Iwould like to take this one : http://www.ebay.de/itm/Broadcom-4322-Half-Mini-PCI-E-802-11b-g-n-Notebook-Card-/140532275950?pt=DE_Computer_Peripherie_Netzwerk&hash=item20b8605aee

It doesn't say it is dell 1510, but the dell 1510 i found was aroud 50€ and paying 30€ for a Dell box is just out of question for me ^^

In the description it says, it works with os x... so this should work, the only thing I am concerned of, is the fat they say "only AMD" and i don't see why a processor has something to do with this...