Help with GTX 570m 3GB GDDR5

MMido

4 posts in this topic

I have MSI GT780 DXR with GTX 570m 3GB GDDR5 i have install lion 10.7.3 with ######+###### Method but after install offical nVIDIA driver form http://www.nvidia.com/object/macosx-270.00.00f01-driver.html Igot black Screen so cancel that and install Lion agin and try Combo OpenCL Enabler with NVIDIA 4xx and 5xx cards in ###### and 64-bit apple boot screen yes the resolution works headbang.gif headbang.gif but it is slow and there some Lag when i open Launch pad ???? icon_crazy.gif icon_crazy.gif

i think the acceleration, OpenGL openCL not working as well >>> banghead.gif banghead.gif

i Got with OpenCL OceanWave Benchmark 1.2 MAX FPS 23.07 and LUXmark MODE Mode OpenCL GPUs=34 ????? icon_wtf.gif icon_wtf.gif.

please Help Me :help: :help:

You will need to add your vendor and device id into the following kexts:

AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext - make sure you edit the section relevant to your system identifier.

GeForceGLDriver.kext

• Like 1

You will need to add your vendor and device id into the following kexts:

AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext - make sure you edit the section relevant to your system identifier.

GeForceGLDriver.kext

ok understand . how i can find my GTX 570m vendor and device id and please give me the way to edit AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext and GeForceGLDriver.kext .

Vendor and Device id's can be found thrugh system profiler, or the 'system info' app availiable from various sources, or you may be able to just google your card and find the info you need.

Use a text editor to edit the info.plist within the AGPM.kext.

GeforceGLDriver you will need a hex editor.

• Like 1