Ciao a tutti ragazzie/e. Vorrei un vostro consiglio sul mio portatile in firma.
Ho 4Gb di RAM in un banco solo, vorrei portarli a 8Gb. Sui vari siti di e-commerce ho visto che un banco solo da 4Gb originale costa di più che due banchi da 4Gb di altre marche.
Voi cosa consigliate?
Per adesso ho su mountain lion ma vorrei istallare el capitan.
Well, I'm going to be upgrading my main rig pretty soon, and so I'm looking to see if there's any interest in some components from my current hackintosh.
1) Intel DG33TL LGA775 Motherboard
- Hackintosh compatible Lion, Mountain Lion (sound only thing not working)
- mATX, but still has four slots for RAM (max 8GB)
- Compatible with all LGA775 processors
- No I/O shield sadly
- Can guide you through the process of setting it up for OSX
2) Intel Q6600 Quad Core Processor
- works like a champ
- easily overclocked
- will include Arctic Cooling CPU cooler ($15 value)
3) 4GB Mushkin Silverline DDR2 RAM (2x2GB)
- responds well to overclocking
- never had any issues
Make me an offer via PM on any or all components, and I will get back to you! Paypal/Bitcoin only, preferably U.S. unless you're willing to pay shipping and duties.
Have successfully installed Snow Leopard on my machine using ModCd and Retail Disc method (Disc is 10.6.1, so my current version is 10.6.1).
First things first; Specs
AMD Anthlon II X2 250 Processor 3 GHz
ASUS M5A97 Pro Motherboard
3 SATA Hard drives (1 Windows, 1 OSX, and the other for Data)
8gb DDR3 RAM (2x Crucial Ballistix 4gb sticks)
Nvidia 9800gx2 GFX 1gb
I have the ethernet, sound and graphics card all fully working and recognised.
Currently running Snow Leopard with boot flags -v maxmem=4096. I cannot boot any other way and I have tried -force64 arch=x86_64 but they produce Kernal Panics. So I'm only running a 32bit version at the moment, can't seem to get 64bit working.
I have tried the patch AMD_INSN_Patcher - didn't do anything.
Just looking for a few pointers as I feel I'm very nearly there. I hope I have supplied enough information for someone to help? If not then I am ready!