iatkos l2 after instalation

kristapzs

5 posts in this topic

Hey,

So after messing around with l1 witch usually failed and a lot of hours of research I finally got iAtkos l2 working on my samsung np300. So here starts the issues - I can boot only with -x . Default boot just hangs. My laptop is detected as mac pro, but it's not a big deal. Keyboard / mouse is not working ( i can still use usb keboard & mouse ) and only working thing is Bluetooth ( LOL ) .

After some research I have found intel hd3000 kexts. I putted them on usb, but noone of my usb ports sees the kingston flash. I'm pretty much stuck since I can't find Realtek GBE Family Controller kexts and use internet I can put them on. :(

I don't know what to do now. How to put any kexts on my lion? :| Any suggestions?

Learn bash commands, this will help you no end when dealing with UNIX and Linux.

Open the terminal from the iAtkos DVD (in the utilities menu)

Then:

cp /Volumes/Pendrive/FileTo.Copy /Users/YourName/Desktop/FileTo.Copy

This would copy the file 'FileTo.Copy' from the volume Pendrive to the Desktop of the user YourName.

The commands look harder than they are.

ls = list

cp = copy

rm = remove

mv = move/rename

-f = force

-r = recursive

so

rm -rf /Users/YourName/Desktop/FileTo.Delete

would force a recursive delete of the file 'FileTo.Delete' located on the user 'YourName's Desktop.

• Like 1