Lion on MBR?

lolcatman

16 posts in this topic

I tried everything you said but my system just reboots after I select to boot with the usb. I also tried the reboot kext you had but I had no luck. Thanks anyway guys. PS cant buy a second drive because the Taiwan Situation has not yet cleared up and the SSD and HDD prices are too high for me.

Alright so if you guys check out the osx86 wiki it is extremely helpful I got my way to the installer but after it loads (-v) all I can see is a big light blue screen. I know its related to my graphics but anyway for me to overpass this? I am using a p67 board so no onboard graphics and I dont have any other video cards. Anyone? If you want to know how I fixed this. I changed the multiplier to 29 and it worked. :)

Now I overpassed the light blue screen. I now get a white screen with my mouse showing. I booted with PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=No -x -v and this is happening now. I don't even need to enter a command and I still get this. I deleted ATIRadeonX3000.kext from the installer. Without it I think I am progressing. ;)