Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[iATKOS] Keyboard/Touchpad not recognized in LG-ED500

1 post in this topic

I installed iATKOS L2 on my LG ED500.ADM3A2 laptop and everything worked fine. After installation, I realized that my touchpad nor my Keyboard works. I cannot even Login to my Account because I cannot type the password! USB mouse is recognized but USB Keyboard is not. Starting up in verbose mode it says one of the USB peripherals connected cannot be recognized, will keep retrying. Please help!

Just realized now, My networking not working too! :(

Edited by DebadattaBose

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Trung_Nguyen
      Hello everyone,
      I am trying make the fix keyboard backlight on Dell Latitude E6230. It currently works but the macOS not recognized it. There is a keyboard shortcut which had 6 states of bright. I'm using IOWMIFamily to use the display brightness shortcut(Fn Up/Down) Is there a way to make the Ultimate keyboard backlight slider like in Debian?

P/s: By the way, what is the ADB codes for VidMirror? I want to remap it because it controlled by PS2 and currently map to cmd+P(print) Thanks again
    • By lukss12
      Well I've past last days reading, understanding and trying to implement all the things mentioned in the guides from different forums, mainly the ones written by RehabMan. This is my first Hackintosh experience and I'm pretty happy with the results I got. Software and modifications developed by the people in the scene is awesome.   I get a full hotpatch system for my N56VB  Working: Audio: VoodooHDA 2.9.0d10 + AppleHDADisabler by Slice, Zenith432
      Graphics (HD4000): Clovers’s HD4000 config by RehabMan with GFX0 to IGPU rename
      Trackpad: ApplePS2SmartTouchpad 4.7 beta 5 by EMlyDinEsH and PrefPane (Scripts by Masterscript, Kexts and Daemons by Rehabman)
      Wifi: IO80211Family kext with patched AirPort.Atheros40 by chunnann. NOTE: Some mixed bgn routers don’t work
      EthernetLAN: AtherosE2200Ethernet kext by Mieze
      BackLigth: Implemented using new RehabMan guide for Sierra 10.12.4+ (PNLF hot patch (SSDT-PNLF.aml) into Clover’s ACPI folder + BacklightInjector kext + patch for AppleBacklight in config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch)
      Battery Stats: Fixed using custom SSDT-BATTERY.aml made by me porting DSDT patch from RehabMan's repo to a SSDT approach. This depends in some Clover's renames in original DSDT (added in config.plist):
      Rename ECOR to XCOR
      Rename SMBX to XMBX
      Rename SMB2 to XMB2
      Rename BIFA to XIFA
      Rename _BIX to XBIX 
      Rename Method SMBR to XMBR but not method calls
      Rename Method SMBW to XMBW but not method calls
      Rename Method ECSB to XCSB but not method calls
      Rename Method TACH to XACH but not method calls 
      Internal 2.0 HUB (USB Webcam and USB Bluetooth) need USBInjectAll Kext by RehabMan with custom SSDT-UIAC.aml in CLOVER/ACPI/patched and renaming EHC1 to EH01 and EHC2 to EH02 (Clover Rename Patch)
      USB 3.0 Port: Work with native Apple drivers by renming XHC1 to XH01 and XHCI to XHC_ in DSDT (Clover Rename Patch)
      SMBUS: Inject the missing DVL0 device using SSDT-SMBUS.dsl hotpatch from RehabMan's repo
      Power Managment: Use SSDT-PM.aml generated with ssdtPRGen.sh by Piker-Alpha following RehabMan's native PM guide. Also enable AppleIntelCPUPM=true and KernelLapic=true
      NOTE: Recomended to run these to disable hibernation and prevent problems (RehabMan's reccomendation)
      sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0
      sudo rm /var/vm/sleepimage
      sudo mkdir /var/vm/sleepimage
      sudo pmset -a standby 0
      sudo pmset -a autopoweroff 0 Internal Fan Speed: Use SSDT-FAN.aml compiled from original black.dragon74's file
      Hotpatch Config SSDT: SSDT-Config.aml
      Keyboard Fn Keys: Use ACPIKeyboar kext by RehabMan's with my custom SSDT-RMKB.aml (and rename patches for CLover) configured to delegate keypresses to ELAN's PS/2 driver by EMlyDinEsH
      List of Special Keys and state: Fn + F1 Sleep: EC _Q0A - Disabled because bad functioning Fn + F2 Wireless: EC _Q0B - Not in AppleKeyboard Fn + F3: EC _Q0C - Undefined Fn + F4: EC _Q0D - Undefined Fn + F5 Brigth Down: EC _Q0E Fn + F6 Brigth Up: EC _Q0F Fn + F7 Screen Off/On: EC _Q10 - Not patched working properly with ELAN driver Fn + F8 Video Mirror: EC _Q11 Fn + F9 TrackPad On/Off: EC _Q12 - Not in AppleKeyboard Fn + Arrow Left(Media Previous): EC _Q6C Fn + Arrow Right(Media Next): EC _Q6D Fn + Arrow Up(Media Stop): EC _Q6E - Not in AppleKeyboard Fn + Arrow Down(Media Pause/Play): EC _Q6F Fn + Space Bar: EC _Q71 - Not in AppleKeyboard Fn + C Letter: EC _Q72 - Not in AppleKeyboard Fn + V Letter(Camera): EC _Q74 - Not in AppleKeyboard Fn + Numpad's Intro(Calc): EC _Q77 - Not in AppleKeyboard Left Assignable Button Button: EC _QEC - Assigned to MUTE Not Working: Bluetooth: There is no kext for our chip version (MacOS will recognize it but you will never get to use it -our chip needs certain FW download that is not implemesnted in kexts-)   Thank you so much for bringing me the tools to use MacOS in my laptop.   I'm uploading my CLOVER folder with all the SSDTs needed and proper config.plist

(I don't know if I can upload kexts from others devs here so you can get all the kexts mentioned from their developers repos)   (Forgive my english, it's not my native language and I may make a lot of errors when writting)

EDIT: I'm uploading DSL files made by me (I'm not uploading DSL files made by other devs or decompiled from .aml generated by tools like ssdtPRGen.sh because it may offend someone)  
    • By ClassicMacMan
      First, system specs:
      Abit IP35 Pro MB
      Core2Quad Q6600 CPU
      Geforce 8400GS 256MB GPU
      Corsair Dominator 4GB DDR 1066 RAM (4x1GB sticks)
      320GB WD Blue Hard Drive
      MacAlly Keyboard
      MacAlly Mouse
      Initially followed the install process from (the site that shall not be named) to get Snow Leopard installed, then used another tool from same site to upgrade to El Capitan. In the process, boot manager was changed from Chameleon to Clover.

When Clover gets past init(6), the boot process halts and the num lock/power lights start blinking on my USB keyboard. Unplugging said keyboard allows Clover to complete boot. Luckily, I still have a PS2 keyboard which works with Clover (it now stays plugged in at the same time as the USB keyboard). When I had Snow Leopard installed, it didn't do this, so I'm assuming it's a Clover problem.

I've tried:
      - Plugging keyboard into all USB ports (both with and without the PS2 keyboard plugged in)
      - Changing BIOS Keyboard settings to both "OS" and "BIOS".
      - Updating Clover to latest version and installing UsbKbDxe-64 driver.

I tried searching for a DSDT, but only found one for the non-Pro IP35.

Other Google searching has fixes for UEFI booting systems and different MacOS versions, but nothing that applies to this MB.

• By Thestral
      Salve, vorrei installare OS X El Capitan per motivi di lavoro ,leggendo in alcuni post ho visto che qualcuno ci è riuscito con il mio stesso modello di notebook, grazie in anticipo.