Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Inspiron 1525 Leo/Snow leo

1 post in this topic

So for all you inspiron 1525 owners out there ive found an awesome site giving a tutorial for Leopard/Snow leopard on the Dell Laptop. Furthermore, guides on this site help new and advanced users calibrate their color, speed up their hackintosh, install two-finger scrolling, dual boot with windows (Xp, Vista, 7) and much much more. Sadly, the admin of this site stopped updating this a year ago, and its quite sad for me to see this happen.

Anyways heres the link for the people who wanna get straight to the point:

On the other side, im currently working on getting lion on the aging dell laptop. Im currently using iAtkos l1 with GM kernel, as my processor is a single core celeron (dammm). Using graphics drivers from this guide:

Im also planning on dual booting with Windows 8 dev preview (an awesome, yet beta OS by MSFT). You can get it here:

The wireless (broadcom 43xx) card is still a work in progress (i cant use the drivers from 10.6.6), but ill happily write a guide for you 1525 owners out there :P

*I am new to insanleymac but ive been hackintoshing since 2009 :-)

**ATM my 1525 is running dual boot iAtkos v7 (leo 10.5.7) and windows 7 SP1.