OS X Lion Server 10.7.2

madburg

4 posts in this topic

Hello to all,

Could really use some help. Here is my situation. I installed Lion 10.7 and then upgrade to 10.7.2, proceeded to install the Lion Server 10.7, no problem with the install (just incase I ran the "Server.pkg" first then "ServerEssentials.pkg") About this Mac = Mac OS X version 10.7.2, more info = Software Mac OS X Server 10.7 (11A419).

I downloaded the Lion Server 10.7.2 updater package (standalone), when I try to install it I receive the following message (screenshot attached). Anyone ran into this or suggestions?

post-918704-1321051403_thumb.png

post-918704-1321051650_thumb.png

post-918704-1321051656_thumb.png

Why not install 10.7 client, then copy the server application (not pkg) to your application folder and run it so that it downloads and installs all of the server components and then run the combo server update to 10.7.2? That is what I did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did you try the combo update? I got a KP when running the combo update on my test install (clean client install then upgraded to server using Server.app)

Additionally, i got the ServerEssentials.pkg, but can't seem to find Server.pkg.

Can someone point me to a link or let me know about another way to get my hands on this pkg?