Recording directly from the sound card in Lion

KHIT

7 posts in this topic

Hi

I have tried with different applications, to archive the possibility of recording directly from the sound card(StereoMix). Tried both Wiretap Studio(1.1.1) and Wiretap Pro(1.3.4). Also tried Soundflower latest version(1.5.2).

Any suggestions on how to solve the problem?

Hi

I have tried with different applications, to archive the possibility of recording directly from the sound card(StereoMix). Tried both Wiretap Studio(1.1.1) and Wiretap Pro(1.3.4). Also tried Soundflower latest version(1.5.2).

Any suggestions on how to solve the problem?

JackOSX, this is the most complex, and you can route everything to everything

try it

JackOSX, this is the most complex, and you can route everything to everything

try it

Hi

I have installed JackOSX, but in the Jack Server options, I can only select:

Microphone (Pink Front)

Microphone (Digital)

No stereomix.

Could this have anything to do with my sound kext?

I'm using VoodooHDA 2.7.2

Hi

I have installed JackOSX, but in the Jack Server options, I can only select:

Microphone (Pink Front)

Microphone (Digital)

No stereomix.

Could this have anything to do with my sound kext?

I'm using VoodooHDA 2.7.2

well i don't know, it could be, have you tried hdef and applehda? (what sound card do you have?)

also in soundflower, how did you configure? cause it's need to be really easy with soundflower

well i don't know, it could be, have you tried hdef and applehda? (what sound card do you have?)

also in soundflower, how did you configure? cause it's need to be really easy with soundflower

I have IDT HD Audio(Intel HD Audio). In Windows I have stereomix availible. Haven't tried HDEF, if it's a separate kext. If it's part of DSDT, I couldn't try it, because DSDT gave KP.

I haven't tried AppleHDA, because I need to edit the files in the kext, but I can't figure out byte flipping. Stock AppleHDA doesn't work.

Soundflower has default setup, but I couldn't select Stereomix there, or Mac Audio or whatever it's called