Lion DP4 USB Keyboard not working after wake?

organik

5 posts in this topic

Just got a new GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 and i7 to replace my UD3P & Xeon.

Everything seems to be working nicely except sleep -

I can sleep fine, when I wake the USB keyboard doesn't work until I unplug and re-plug it. Also, the display seems to take a very long time to wake, but eventually does.

Thoughts? dsdt is from tonymac's database. USB 3 drivers from [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], although I tried with stock usb and with mb usb, no difference.

So close to having a really badass hackintosh!

UPDATE: Seems if I wake the computer with the USB keyboard, it will wake (display still takes quite a while), but the keyboard stops working...if I wake with a USB mouse, it will wake, and keyboard works fine. I cannot wake with bluetooth mouse....also usb drives plugged in result in the "not properly ejected" message upon wake.

Also, when I sleep and wake, upon the next reboot, my BIOS settings have reverted to default and must be reset.

What do I need to do - please help, and I'll return the favor whenever possible.

Extra/extensions contains:

ALC8xxHDA.kext

FakeSMC.kext

IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext

OpenHaltRestart.kext

Boot plist is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>

<key>Boot Banner</key>

<string>No</string>

<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>ForceWake</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>GenerateCStates</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>GeneratePStates</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>Kernel</key>

<string>mach_kernel</string>

<key>Kernel Flags</key>

<string>arch=X86_64</string>

<key>Rescan</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>Timeout</key>

<string>3</string>

</dict>

</plist>

UPDATE- Apparently this could be related to my keyboard being an aluminum Apple keyboard, although I've seen no solution.

• 2 weeks later...
Just got a new GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 and i7 to replace my UD3P & Xeon.

Everything seems to be working nicely except sleep -

I can sleep fine, when I wake the USB keyboard doesn't work until I unplug and re-plug it. Also, the display seems to take a very long time to wake, but eventually does.

Thoughts? dsdt is from tonymac's database. USB 3 drivers from [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url], although I tried with stock usb and with mb usb, no difference.

So close to having a really badass hackintosh!

UPDATE: Seems if I wake the computer with the USB keyboard, it will wake (display still takes quite a while), but the keyboard stops working...if I wake with a USB mouse, it will wake, and keyboard works fine. I cannot wake with bluetooth mouse....also usb drives plugged in result in the "not properly ejected" message upon wake.

Also, when I sleep and wake, upon the next reboot, my BIOS settings have reverted to default and must be reset.

What do I need to do - please help, and I'll return the favor whenever possible.

Extra/extensions contains:

ALC8xxHDA.kext

FakeSMC.kext

IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext

OpenHaltRestart.kext

Boot plist is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>

<key>Boot Banner</key>

<string>No</string>

<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>ForceWake</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>GenerateCStates</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>GeneratePStates</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>Kernel</key>

<string>mach_kernel</string>

<key>Kernel Flags</key>

<string>arch=X86_64</string>

<key>Rescan</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>Timeout</key>

<string>3</string>

</dict>

</plist>

UPDATE- Apparently this could be related to my keyboard being an aluminum Apple keyboard, although I've seen no solution.

i'm also having this problem. any idea why the aluminum keyboard might be a problem?

• 1 month later...