Dell Latitude E6510 DSDT

bigblk150

56 posts in this topic

I am using Retail SL with ModUSB from Nawcom's site. Everything works prefect except the VGA port and shutdown, I use VooDoo Battery and SleepEnabler from Nawcom's ModUSB.

Hi brockbackups:

Which version of SL are you using? 10.6.7?

How did you get sound to work well?

Do you have any problems with sleep or wake?

Do you have a custom dsdt?

Thx.

Hi brockbackups:

Which version of SL are you using? 10.6.7?

How did you get sound to work well?

Do you have any problems with sleep or wake?

Do you have a custom dsdt?

Thx.

I install SL with Retail DVD restored to a USB drive and put Nawcom's ModUSB config on the same USB as the Retail DVD, after install I upgraded to 10.6.7 from the combo update.

Nawcom's ModUSB auto selects the kext for the sound and it works perfect.

I do not have any problems with sleep or wake, during install you need to select Nawcom's SleepEnabler in the custom settings.

As of right now I am not using a DSDT at all, the only thing I can not get working is the VGA port on the laptop and shutdown, other than that its all good.

• 2 weeks later...
I install SL with Retail DVD restored to a USB drive and put Nawcom's ModUSB config on the same USB as the Retail DVD, after install I upgraded to 10.6.7 from the combo update.

Nawcom's ModUSB auto selects the kext for the sound and it works perfect.

I do not have any problems with sleep or wake, during install you need to select Nawcom's SleepEnabler in the custom settings.

As of right now I am not using a DSDT at all, the only thing I can not get working is the VGA port on the laptop and shutdown, other than that its all good.

Hi,

I got VGA to work on Dell E6510. Need different NVCAP than the one provided by GraphicsEnabler. Not sure how to change this in GraphicsEnabler but for me, I got it working using DSDT fix. The following works for getting VGA to work on Nvidia NVS 3100M card in Dell E6510.

The key here is the NVCAP value. I messed around with nearly a dozen of these and finally found this one in this forum on E6410 or a similar kind of dell. Lo and behold, it totally worked in getting VGA out to work on this computer. I still can't get shutdown to work but now I only have one thing to work on.

In the Device AGP, find device VID and insert the following:

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)

{

Store (Package (0x2A)

{

"AAPL,aux-power-connected",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

},

"AAPL,backlight-control",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

},

"AAPL00,blackscreen-preferences",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

},

"AAPL00,DualLink",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

},

"AAPL01,blackscreen-preferences",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

},

"@0,built-in",

Buffer (One)

{

0x01

},

"@0,compatible",

Buffer (0x0B)

{

"NVDA,NVMac"

},

"@0,device_type",

Buffer (0x08)

{

"display"

},

"@0,name",

Buffer (0x0F)

{

"NVDA,Display-A"

},

"@1,compatible",

Buffer (0x0B)

{

"NVDA,NVMac"

},

"@1,device_type",

Buffer (0x08)

{

"display"

},

"@0,display-cfg",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0x03, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00

},

"@1,display-cfg",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0xFF, 0xFF, 0x00, 0x01

},

"@1,name",

Buffer (0x0F)

{

"NVDA,Display-B"

},

"NVCAP",

Buffer (0x18) //0x14

{

0x04, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x01, 0x00,

0x0E, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x07,

0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

},

"NVPM",

Buffer (0x1C)

{

0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,

0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,

0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,

0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

},

"VRAM,totalsize",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x20

},

"device_type",

Buffer (0x0D)

{

"NVDA,GeForce"

},

"model",

Buffer (0x19)

{

"nVidia GeForce NVS 3100M"

},

"built-in",

Buffer (One)

{

0x01

},

"rom-revision",

Buffer (0x27)

{

"nVidia GeForce NVS 3100M OpenGL Engine"

}

}, Local0)

DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))

Return (Local0)

}

You'll have to completely erase the _DSM method in SB.PCI0.AGP.VID further down in the dsdt.

Hope this works for you/others as well.

Hi amirstep

I have a E6510 to

Restart, and sleep was always working for me

I patched my DSDT with Autopatcher from MaLdOn

my hardwarespecs

core i5 2,4 Ghz

4 mb ram

intelHD graphics only

intel wifi 6200

500 gb harddisk

my greatest problem is intelHD graphics

i have all extensions loaded but the screen is still black

vga and displayport isnt working too

can you please share your mbp 6.1 dsdt

i have one , but at compile i have more than 300 errors

thanks

SHUTDOWN is fixed!

I got my Dell E6510 to shutdown by putting in the following DSDT fix. It is a well-touted SLPE DSDT fix that has been thrown around in multiple different forums, but today, I found on InfiniteMac a thread which makes it work based on the specific motherboard (http://osx86.co/f36/various-dsdt-mods-t1960/page7.html).

Here's the DSDT fix. Insert the operationregion text and change the PTS method to the following outlined. The key here was realizing that the number after SystemIO should be the PMBASE+30h. The PMBASE value is defined in the FACP and it can also be found in the processor definitions (my processor is 0x00000410 - which is PMBASE+10h).

By adding the following into the DSDT, I got shutdown to work. I still can't get sleep to work but will try sleepenabler.

OperationRegion (PMRS, SystemIO, 0x0430, One)

Field (PMRS, ByteAcc, NoLock, Preserve)

{

, 4,

SLPE, 1

}

Method (_PTS, 1, NotSerialized)

{

If (LEqual (Arg0, 0x05))

{

Store (Zero, SLPE)

Sleep (0x10)

}

Else

{

APTS (Arg0)

EV5 (Arg0, Zero)

}

}

Hi amirstep

I have a E6510 to

Restart, and sleep was always working for me

I patched my DSDT with Autopatcher from MaLdOn

my hardwarespecs

core i5 2,4 Ghz

4 mb ram

intelHD graphics only

intel wifi 6200

500 gb harddisk

my greatest problem is intelHD graphics

i have all extensions loaded but the screen is still black

vga and displayport isnt working too

can you please share your mbp 6.1 dsdt

i have one , but at compile i have more than 300 errors

thanks

Hi fmac,

I tried to upload it but it's not letting me - not sure why... I'll PM you.

Can you share your dsdt.dsl so I can figure out how you can get sleep to work? That's the only thing that I have not been able to get to work now that I fixed shutdown about 20 minutes ago!

thanks MaLd0n

is this patched with AutoPatcher ?

it is okay

only audio is a little problem ( is recongnised in systemprofiler, but cant hear anything )

ac adapter is working but batterymanager is not show

and the biggest problem is intelHD graphics

all extensions are loaded and the framebuffer too (see attechment)

but the screen is still black

only remote control is working

maybe you have a solution via dsdt

thanks MaLd0n

is this patched with AutoPatcher ?

it is okay

only audio is a little problem ( is recongnised in systemprofiler, but cant hear anything )

ac adapter is working but batterymanager is not show

and the biggest problem is intelHD graphics

all extensions are loaded and the framebuffer too (see attechment)

but the screen is still black

only remote control is working

maybe you have a solution via dsdt

fmac,

for audio, i've been using voodoohda. you need a small change in the info.plist of this kext for it to work well on this system. I've attached it here. you also need to add hdadisabler as a kext (can find it on insanely mac)

for battery, you need voodoobattery kext (also attached here).

i made the minor changes that make your dsdt different from mine - but i still can't get sleep to work. do you use a sleepenabler kext?

i emailed you the macbook pro 6,1 dsdt

Archive.zip

fmac,

for audio, i've been using voodoohda. you need a small change in the info.plist of this kext for it to work well on this system. I've attached it here. you also need to add hdadisabler as a kext (can find it on insanely mac)

for battery, you need voodoobattery kext (also attached here).

i made the minor changes that make your dsdt different from mine - but i still can't get sleep to work. do you use a sleepenabler kext?

i emailed you the macbook pro 6,1 dsdt

Archive.zip

Hi

im not using sleepenabler kext

i have tests yesterday and sleep is only working in 10.6.7

my version is now 10J4138

im using Chameleon 2RC5 825

hope this helps

Sorry

Hi

im not using sleepenabler kext

i have tests yesterday and sleep is only working in 10.6.7

my version is now 10J4138

im using Chameleon 2RC5 825

hope this helps

Sorry

Okay, thank you. So sleep doesn't work in 10.6.5 or 10.6.6?

Thx.

Thanks amirstep for the VGA and shutdown fixes! They both work on my E6410 (posted on http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...;#entry1687243).

Sleep doesn't work though on 10.6.7. It must be fixable using a dsdt change though based on what fmac is saying.

Great. I'm glad it is also applicable to the E6410. The sleep issue maybe a bit more challenging. Here are my observations so far:

1) When I installed Windows 7 on this E6510, the sleep function is grayed out. The computer would not allow me to sleep until I installed the Nvidia 3100 driver. Once the driver was installed, sleep worked well.

2) Looking at DSDT of the E6510, under PCI0.VID (which is for intel HD graphics), there are a bunch of sleep function methods that are not under PCI0.AGP.VID (which is for Nvidia 3100). I think this is why fmac has sleep working natively with minimal edits.

3) Looking at DSDT posted by avjos for E6400 in InsanelyMac forum, the sleep functionality methods are all shared (outside of the AGP.VID and VID) devices. He has sleep working with apparent minimal DSDT mods (although original DSDT is not posted) with Nvidia 160 card

4) All of this makes me think that the sleep functionality is somehow modulated by the nvidia drivers BUT some degree of functionality should be possible if some of the code under PCI0.VID is used under PCI0.AGP.VID. Actually doing this is no small task - but I'm slowly hacking away at it.

Anyone else is welcome to join the game. I've learned all this on my own (using google, the ACPI spec pdf, and recently, the intel 5 series chipset guide) with very little coaching.

Wow amirstep, that's a valiant effort. I coincidentally had a look the acpi pdf over the last weekend and it frightened me. Especially when Linus Torvalds himself says things like

Modern PCs are horrible. ACPI is a complete design disaster in every way. But we're kind of stuck with it. If any Intel people are listening to this and you had anything to do with ACPI, shoot yourself now, before you reproduce.

One of the main difficulties is that one iteration of coding-testing takes a whole reboot. Do you use any form of (remote) debugging or anything like that?

Wow amirstep, that's a valiant effort. I coincidentally had a look the acpi pdf over the last weekend and it frightened me. Especially when Linus Torvalds himself says things like

One of the main difficulties is that one iteration of coding-testing takes a whole reboot. Do you use any form of (remote) debugging or anything like that?

SLEEP PARTIALLY FIXED!

Mac OS is usually programmed to use the hibernatemode = 3 setting. This is a setting whereby the computer is put to 'sleep' (or S3) with option to go into hibernate mode (S4) in case of power failure or other issues.

If the hibernatemode is set to 1, the traditional 'hibernate' takes place. This can be done in the terminal by typing 'sudo pmset hibernatemode 1'. Can get the current settings by typing 'pmset -g'.

I changed my hibernate mode to 1 and hibernate works very similar to Windows 7 now. In Windows, the system takes about 10 seconds, then turns off completely. By pressing the power button, the bios restarts (Dell BIOS screen flashes on the screen) and the 'Windows is resuming' screen pops up.

In mac os now, if I select 'sleep', the system takes about 6 seconds, turns off completely. When I press the power button, the BIOS starts again and I get chameleon screen. Then a 'wake' screen starts and the computer 'wakes' where I left off with all my open applications etc.

I still can't get hibernatemode = 0 or hibernatemode = 3 (traditional 'sleep') to work. The power button LED stays on and does not blink. The fan stays on. I have to power down the computer to complete off by holding down the power button. Then I re-press the power button, the BIOS restarts, chameleon restarts but it bypasses the normal boot and the computer 'wakes up'. Not sure how to get this to work yet.

I'm also getting occasional KP with this but I cannot figure out any pattern to it. I'm messing quite a bit with DSDT so it could be related to that.

I changed my hibernate mode to 1 and hibernate works very similar to Windows 7 now. In Windows, the system takes about 10 seconds, then turns off completely. By pressing the power button, the bios restarts (Dell BIOS screen flashes on the screen) and the 'Windows is resuming' screen pops up.

In mac os now, if I select 'sleep', the system takes about 6 seconds, turns off completely. When I press the power button, the BIOS starts again and I get chameleon screen. Then a 'wake' screen starts and the computer 'wakes' where I left off with all my open applications etc.

Is this with a modified dsdt? When I try this, the system just hangs and a reboot gives me an invalid sleep image.

Is this with a modified dsdt? When I try this, the system just hangs and a reboot gives me an invalid sleep image.

Yes, it's a modified DSDT. I've attached it here. Sorry about delay in response.

Still working on S3 sleep but no dice. I don't really care about hibernate so much - I just want to be able to close the lid on the laptop and have it go to sleep and then be able to emerge out of sleep quickly. It maybe a pipe dream but still trying.

DSDT.aml.zip

• 2 months later...

can I get a DSDT for my

Dell Latitude E6510

Intel Dual Core vPro i5-560M 2.66ghz, 1066mhz 3M L2 Cache

4GB DDR3-1333 SDRAM

512MB Nvidia NVS 3100M

320GB HD

Intel WiFi Link 6200 (802.11 a/g/n 2X2) 1/2 MiniCard for VPRO Latitude E/Mobile Precision

Intel Gigabyte Eternet

I also have the Fingerprint Swipe Reader and the contactless Smart Card Reader

Webcam

I am running 10.6 Snow Leopard (i couldn't find an OEM Retail DVD for anything newer)

I'm very new to all this so not sure what I can do to get my WiFi working?

If anyone wants to provide input in the Nvidia 3100 graphics card issue on the E6410/E6510 and other laptop's, feel free to join in here.

I'm having the same issues as everyone else, but I know there has to be a way to make the Nvidia 3100 work properly without having to use QE/CI.

Not a matter of "if" it gets figured out, it's just a matter of when it gets figured out :rolleyes:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...amp;mode=linear

also feel free to check out the tutorial in my sig for further info.

well, as I said earlier, not a matter of if, but when, so I am pleased to say there's been a break through!!!!!

I don't know if it's anything big yet, it needs some tweaking by more skilled people than I, but I think it's a start on the right track!

so here's what I did step for step.

(do a Time Machine Backup before you do this!!!!!)

I was in safe mode in Snow Leopard when I did this.

delete

from the S/L/E folder

NVDANV40HAL.kext (make a backup of it)

NVDANV50HAL.kext (make a backup of it!)

NVEnabler_64.kext (if you have it loaded)

the only NV kexts you should have are

NVEnabler.kext

NVinject.kext

Natit.kext

once they are applied with the kext program,

go to

/Extras/Extensions and copy your com.apple.boot.plist to the desktop

edit it so that it looks like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>

<key>Kernel</key>

<string>/Extra/mach_kernel</string>

<key>Kernel Flags</key>

<string>arch=x86_64</string>

<key>dsdt</key>

<string>/Extra/dsdt.aml</string>

<key>Legacy Logo</key>

<string>No</string>

<key>Graphics Mode</key>

<string>1440x900x32</string>

<key>Default Partition</key>

<string>hd(0,2)</string>

<key>Timeout</key>

<string>1</string>

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>

<string>yes</string>

<key>PciRoot</key>

<string>1</string>

</dict>

</plist>

now

close everything out and reboot. When you reboot, let it go as far it can. It will most likely Kernel Panic on you. if it does, reboot again, except this time when the chameleon screen comes up, hit enter for setup options.

then type

-f -s -v and hit enter

a bunch of lines of code will pop up, just let it do it's thing. when it's completely done it will give you a few lines of code, then it says if you're done to exit.

type

exit and hit enter.

now hit the down arrow key on your keyboard (you might have to hit enter after hitting the down arrow key) and watch the magic!!!

a bunch of crazy stuff will start happening, it should boot into windows, once it does click your apple icon on the top left corner, click About this MAC, then go down to Graphics/Display and verify.

Before I did this mine was showing: VRAM: 32MB

afterwards as seen in the picture it's now showing the accurate VRAM: 512MB

Now to confirm it's good, close everything, reboot, and it should boot back into Snow Leopard on it's own without any error messages!!!!

Here's the proof in the pudding!

IMAG0718.jpg

this isn't the full on end all fix, but we're headed back in the right direction.

I tried to go to youtube.com and I couldn't watch any videos on there, I could only hear the music. I attempted to update my flash player but it said it was up to date. I cleared cache and internet files and restarted my broswer but that didn't help either.

I went to google and typed in flash games, but none of them I could see the picture on. so there's still some tweaking to do, but I'd venture to say this is might be a major break through on the NVDIA 3100M!!!!!

It will need the attention of those more qualified than I to iron the rest of it out.

well, as I said earlier, not a matter of if, but when, so I am pleased to say there's been a break through!!!!!

I don't know if it's anything big yet, it needs some tweaking by more skilled people than I, but I think it's a start on the right track!

so here's what I did step for step.

(do a Time Machine Backup before you do this!!!!!)

I was in safe mode in Snow Leopard when I did this.

delete

from the S/L/E folder

NVDANV40HAL.kext (make a backup of it)

NVDANV50HAL.kext (make a backup of it!)

NVEnabler_64.kext (if you have it loaded)

the only NV kexts you should have are

NVEnabler.kext

NVinject.kext

Natit.kext

once they are applied with the kext program,

go to

/Extras/Extensions and copy your com.apple.boot.plist to the desktop

edit it so that it looks like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>

<key>Kernel</key>

<string>/Extra/mach_kernel</string>

<key>Kernel Flags</key>

<string>arch=x86_64</string>

<key>dsdt</key>

<string>/Extra/dsdt.aml</string>

<key>Legacy Logo</key>

<string>No</string>

<key>Graphics Mode</key>

<string>1440x900x32</string>

<key>Default Partition</key>

<string>hd(0,2)</string>

<key>Timeout</key>

<string>1</string>

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>

<string>yes</string>

<key>PciRoot</key>

<string>1</string>

</dict>

</plist>

now

close everything out and reboot. When you reboot, let it go as far it can. It will most likely Kernel Panic on you. if it does, reboot again, except this time when the chameleon screen comes up, hit enter for setup options.

then type

-f -s -v and hit enter

a bunch of lines of code will pop up, just let it do it's thing. when it's completely done it will give you a few lines of code, then it says if you're done to exit.

type

exit and hit enter.

now hit the down arrow key on your keyboard (you might have to hit enter after hitting the down arrow key) and watch the magic!!!

a bunch of crazy stuff will start happening, it should boot into windows, once it does click your apple icon on the top left corner, click About this MAC, then go down to Graphics/Display and verify.

Before I did this mine was showing: VRAM: 32MB

afterwards as seen in the picture it's now showing the accurate VRAM: 512MB

Now to confirm it's good, close everything, reboot, and it should boot back into Snow Leopard on it's own without any error messages!!!!

Here's the proof in the pudding!

IMAG0718.jpg

this isn't the full on end all fix, but we're headed back in the right direction.

I tried to go to youtube.com and I couldn't watch any videos on there, I could only hear the music. I attempted to update my flash player but it said it was up to date. I cleared cache and internet files and restarted my broswer but that didn't help either.

I went to google and typed in flash games, but none of them I could see the picture on. so there's still some tweaking to do, but I'd venture to say this is might be a major break through on the NVDIA 3100M!!!!!

It will need the attention of those more qualified than I to iron the rest of it out.

Hi DellE6510:

I have an NVIDIA NVS 3100 card as well. It works perfectly with the DSDT edit. It shows up as NVIDIA 3100 with 512 of RAM. The edit is not that cumbersome. I posted a few posts ago. Obviously feel free if you want to explore the driver issue - however, I'm happy with my graphics card performance etc so I will probably not join in your cause. Right now, I'm in the process of updating to Lion.

Also, I never really could get S3 sleep working. I tried a lot and then just gave up.

• 4 weeks later...
old problem with some models of Dell

try it

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1448614

i have a work laptop that i want to install a removable hard drive to swap in and out with os x. i attempted to install os x using the tonymac method and it got to the welcome screen with sound and no video. i was wondering if there has been any improvement with the NVIDIA® NVS 3100M 512MB DDR3. i don't have a custom DSDT or anything. i am trying to accomplish this since i don't want to carry 2 laptops around with me and kind of stuck using what they provide me. word is 1 day we might be getting macbooks, but i need to work with what i have. if someone has a guide to installing os x 10.6.8 and/or 10.7.1, i would be eager to attempt it myself. i thought i would ask about updates since this post looks to be about 6 months old.

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, it's a modified DSDT. I've attached it here. Sorry about delay in response.

Still working on S3 sleep but no dice. I don't really care about hibernate so much - I just want to be able to close the lid on the laptop and have it go to sleep and then be able to emerge out of sleep quickly. It maybe a pipe dream but still trying.

DSDT.aml.zip

Hi Guys,

I've got an Dell E6510.

i had Snow leopard running before. Found the shutdown/vga fix here, unfortunately no sleep.

I do appreciate the effort by the entire community.

Anyway,

]

I got Lion running, and i think this is the place to drop the tips.

First of all; You perfect Snow Leopard DSDT will NOT work.

I suspect that the main reason for not working is either the shutdown, or the VGA fix.

I think that it's the VGA fix.

Besides that; be sure to have a DSDT with the "slow sata/ ICH" edits already in them. With them, it will/might work, but it'll be unstable at boot...

I replaced the wifi card with a broadcom, so no hassle there.

And yes, i have a Nvidia 3100 running perfect QI/CE on ONLY GraphicsEnabler.

I totally don't get the "kext needed for this Nvidia card" part.

Even got a "pretty fair" Voodookext. (Volume buttons work; mute doesn't)

I find soundflower a bit of a CPU hog, so i don't use it all the time. At least not with Logic and/or Ableton live

i must say, that back when i installed SL, i did had some issues. Unfortunately i can't exactly recall what fixed it.

But... I'm pretty sure it was the bootloader.

I wil try the shutdown/vga fix soon. Maybe this weekend.

I tried it this week, and broke the startup ----> as i was saying. One of those fixes doesn't play nice with Lion.

Besides my Dell i've got a pretty nice i7 920 @4.2 Ghz, on a raid 0 partition. I recently updated this machine to Lion too, and i must say, it's the best/most stable OSX/hackintosh yet!. I run 2 video cards GT8800 and a ATI 6770, both with gpu bios from /extra. They power 3x 30" monitors.

Took me some blood, sweat, and almost tears.... (especially the raid 0 part)

Ow, and i'm only into vanilla installs.

If anyone has questions. I'll help/answer if i can. I've been dooin

Well,

A update;

The shutdown fix works.

The VGA fix (no Graphicsenabler) DSDT fix for the NVS 3100 works too in Lion.

But! Before i was using a DSDT either by amirstep, or stonecrz (i thought they we're the same before)

But they differ!

The way stonecrazy applied the VGA fix didn't work for me at all. The way the shutdown fix was applied did.

The way amirstep applied the VGA DSDT fix works 100% for me.

Now the funny part.

Neither of the DSDT's worked for me, for Lion. I've tried the latest version both gentleman posted.

But they're fixes worked when i copied tehm to my own DSDT.

MIND THIS; when you 'switch' and try a different DSDT for graphics that is. Try twice (at least). I've noticed that it migh fail after the "first switch", but will work perfect after that....

Hope this helpes!

I have to test VGA out when i'm in the office. Haven't got any VGA screen anymore at home.

Also have to test hibernation. What i really want is sleep, but that might be a bit much to ask for...

SD card would also be nice!

By the way! Does anyone know how to get output back after [PCI configuration] during boot?